Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 102 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Cry freedom! (Read 163261 times)
X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Re: Cry freedom!
Reply #15 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 12:37am
Print Post  
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/28/D8E5RPBO5.html

Tell me that this is a) legal b) logical c) needed....and I'll show you monkies that fly out of my butt!

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #16 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 10:09am
Print Post  
That's retarded.  Miama is a rather liberal city, but overall the people of Florida won't take that crap.  It might fly in California, but Florida is a far more conservative state.

-b0b
(...'nuff said.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #17 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:21am
Print Post  
http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4274023,00.html

Salutes.  Does anyone know what the place they are talking about is?  It's a Center of some sort I get that, but a public bus goes through it and they have to check ID?  IS that right?

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #18 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:28am
Print Post  
http://www.lakewood-colorado.org/business_parks/denverfedcenter.asp

At first, I got steaming mad as I read the article.  Then, I looked up information on the Lakewood Federal Center, and my view was changed.

This is a secured location.  Regardless of why she was there, it was not unreasonable to ask her for identification.  If I try to walk up to a military base or secure federal installation and refuse to show ID, I expect to be arrested.

-b0b
(...thinks the article should've mentioned the nature of the facility.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #19 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
But I don't understand why a public bus goes through there.  If it's a secured site then I guess the PUBLIC shouldn't be allowed to go through it

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #20 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Just because it is "secure" doesn't necessarily mean it is an ultra-max lockdown facility.  I'm not saying the government is entirely right on the issue, and I think they could abuse this very easily, but the article seems more than a little biased in her favor.

-b0b
(...nods nods.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #21 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 2:08pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #22 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
I'm Bob Rogers, and I approve this message.

-b0b
(.../random.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #23 - Dec 7th, 2005 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Vaccine additive banned in Iowa
By Rachelle Treiber

Just as Iowa records the season’s first official case of influenza, pediatricians are reminding parents that children younger than 2 years face nearly the same risks associated with the illness as adults older than 65.

But while some parents are leery of the pediatric flu vaccination — which can contain preservatives such as thimerosal, a mercury-based compound added to some vaccines — Iowans can rest easy.

Earlier this year, the state became the first in the nation to ban the use of preservatives in childhood vaccines.

In 1999, when it was discovered that immunized children had accidentally been exposed to mercury levels well over federal limits, the American Academy of Pediatrics called for thimerosal to be removed from vaccines as a precaution.

It was eliminated from nearly all vaccines except the one used for the flu.

Since the Iowa ban went in place during January, California has followed suit and more than 30 other states have similar bans under consideration. Illinois is among them.

In August, Gov. Rod Blagojevich approved the Mercury-Free Vaccine Act. As of next year, the percentage of mercury used in vaccines will be limited. As of 2008, no Illinois resident will be vaccinated with a product containing mercury.

“This was not an issue that we pushed. It was legislator-backed,” said  Kevin Teale, communications director for the Iowa Department of Public Health.

Former Iowa Sen. Ken Veenstra, R-Orange City, oversaw an investigation that led to the ban.

Veenstra, who was chairman of the Senate Human Resources Committee, said at the time that he combed through all of the available scientific and biological data before backing the prohibition.

“After three years of review, I became convinced there was sufficient credible research to show a link between mercury and the increased incidences in autism,” he said. “Iowa’s 700 percent increase in autism that began in the 1990s, right after more and more vaccines were added to the children’s vaccine schedules, is solid evidence alone.”

Many parents and medical experts agree, arguing that mercury exposure is at the core of a number of serious medical disorders, ranging from childhood autism to Alzheimer’s disease. Much of their anger is aimed at thimerosal.

Other experts disagree, however.

The American Dental Association flatly denies that mercury-based fillings pose any risk to patients, and the Autism Society of America says there is no known cause for autism, but that it most likely is genetic.

Either way, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still recommend that children 6 to 24 months of age be vaccinated against influenza.

They say that while mercury is a toxic substance known to be harmful to humans, especially pregnant women, infants and children, the vaccines on the market yield what is considered well below the acceptable level of mercury.

Public health experts say the decision to vaccinate your child against influenza should be taken very seriously.

“It is most dangerous for the little ones, those under 6 months, and since they cannot be vaccinated, we need to vaccinate those around them who could pass it to them,” said Roma Taylor, a registered nurse and clinical services coordinator for the Scott County Health Department.

Taylor said the department administers flu shots to youngsters through its Vaccine for Children program, which is available to those who are Medicaid-eligible, uninsured, underinsured or American Indian.

And those parents have not questioned whether their child’s vaccine contains thimerosal.

“We do have it available preservative-free, but no parents have specifically asked for it,” Taylor said. “We really haven’t had anyone question if the vaccinations had thimerosal or any other preservatives in them.”

Health experts said that until a ban is passed in Illinois, parents can request a preservative-free flu shot for their child, but the request must be made before the vaccine supply is ordered, which can be done as early as May.

Rachelle Treiber can be contacted at (563) 383-2363 or rtreiber@qctimes.com.

If I've said it once...I've said it a thousand times.  Vaccines do more harm then good.  In fact, no vaccines do any good.  Anything that has MERCURY in it and passed off as something good needs to be looked at closely.  Why can't I open a thermometer and swallow the mercury?  BECAUSE IT LEADS TO SERVE CASES OF DEATH!!!  So why is this any different?  Mercury is mercury is mercury!

X
(Thank you for poisoning our children and elderly...please treat me like a sub human NWO)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #24 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
http://villagevoice.com/news/0549,murphy,70685,6.html

This is a great story about 9/11 "incosistenceies"...or as we like to call them in the real world...LIES.  Fairly decent questions....WTC 7 is a huge one...and reports from the fire fighters.  Would have asked why NORAD was told to stand down...and Larry Silverstein said to "pull" or demolish WTC7...any questions...feel free to post em.

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #25 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1138965,00.html

Now they are gunning us down.  Who cares if they lie?  Who cares if the woman was trying to tell them he was mentally retarded?  This is just like what happened after 7/7.  A guy was a terrorist...then we was a guy with a big coat and running....then he was Brazlian, had no coat, and wasn't running.  When will the lies stop?  Well no care cares...so never.

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #26 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
He was mentally ill, not mentally retarded.

At this point, we don't know enough about the situation to decide one way or another.  Don't expect The Guv to start talking any time soon.

-b0b
(...nods nods.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #27 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Ok here's some more info on the suspicious shooting of the mentally ILL person on the plane

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/miami_passenger_shooting_looking_suspicious....

Also...yet ANOTHER reason to hate America:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/go_to_jail_for_sharing_song_lyrics.htm

And I for one have to say....

"What is thy bidding my master//it's a disaster///it's Skywalker we're after
//what if he can be turned to the dark side//yes another dark jedi//we got death star//we got death star

(C) Star Wars Gangsta rap

X
(PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN ONLY THE DVD VERSION ON THE HOLY TRILOGY)

IP Logged

Marie
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #28 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
I'm never gonna hear the end of that, am I?

WWWGTalkYIMAIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #29 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Watch out for Episode VII: Attack of the Noobs.

-b0b
(...zing!)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 102
Send TopicPrint