Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic $#%#&* INTERWEB! (Read 1566 times)
b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

$#%#&* INTERWEB!
Mar 29th, 2006 at 10:19am
Print Post  
In case you were wondering why the forums were down for two days, Comcast "accidentally" disconnected my line at the lockbox on Monday afternoon, right after hooking it up on Thursday.  They were supposed to disconnect my old house, but got the addresses mixed up.  Grrrrrr!

They were supposed to come out yesterday at noon to fix it, but nobody ever showed up.  After a rather unpleasant phone call, they came right out this morning to get it fixed.  Alrighty!

Anyway, I apologize for the downtime.  I have completely moved to my new place and I'll take some pictures this weekend.  I need to buy a new bookshelf on Saturday to support my growing addiction collection, otherwise I'd post pictures tonight. 

Believe it or not, my apartment is quite a bit roomier than the house.  The bedrooms and living room are at least 25-35% large than the corresponding rooms at the house, so I've got a lot of free space.  Of course, I also threw a bunch of stuff away or donated it to Goodwill, so that probably helps, too.  I've had the furnace turned off entirely since I started moving in on Thursday, and so far it's stayed quite toasty.  That should really help with the electrical bill.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but the forum is definitely back up.  Otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this.

-b0b
(...8MB, baybee!)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint