Normal Topic bored. (Read 5971 times)
Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Winter is Coming. Giggity.

bored.
Apr 25th, 2006 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
whats new with everyone?

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Re: bored.
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
I checked my voicemail yesterday.  I think it was probably the first time in six weeks.

-b0b
(...has standards to keep up, after all.)

IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
i got a new cellphone this past week.

i am suprised i havent broken it yet.

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
A Helicopter came screaming into our complex, really low over the ground, and was feet from hitting a 12 story building. He compisated to avoid the building, and that put him feet away from hitting a sculpture in front of the school before flying off. Myself and about 3 others were the only ones that ever saw it, it was 520 in the morning.

That was a couple days ago.

This morning Jeff comes downstairs, wakes me up and says: Theres a dude with an assualt rifle outside! Im like wtf, and I go to look outside, and lo and behold, theres a guy in a green jacket outside with an M16 walking towards our house. In my mind, hes coming to kill us. It was so incredibly surreal, I had visions of a man walking around outside firing the weapon at people. I stepped back from the window and yelled for everyone to do the same, but Jeff says: "Look over there... Swat." So I peek back out and theres SWAT guys in positions behind various objects. The green jacket guy takes up his position and after a few booms, theyre in the house. Then the cop cars pull, up, and they come out and mill about.

I was so out of it and tired that i didnt even bother focusing. Sigh.

But yea, I had an exam in a few, so I had to leave. I go outside and go up to an officer and ask whats up. He asks if we are gonna be in our house, cause apparently they found a pipebomb, and he wanted us out when the bomb squad showed up to remove it. Which sucked cause I had to take an exam, and I wanted to see an explosion.

What next, tanks in the streets and WW3?

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 10:17am
Print Post  
briney wins story of the week with that one.

except, i hope you wanted to watch the pipebomb explosion from outside at a safe distance rather than from your window.

My news of the week is that I may be up visiting a friend in the Kalamazoo area within the next month. I have no idea if this means anything to any of you, but I thought I'd throw it out there since I've never been to Michigan. Mind you, the likelyhood of me actually going up to visit her is like, slim to none. Any tips on navigating the state?

If any of you guys go through PA anytime soon and have tree allergies----I feel bad for you. I feel like my head is going to explode soon. oy.

― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 10:49am
Print Post  
You're coming all the way to Michigan just to go to Kalamazoo?  Unless you like shopping, you're going to be severely disappointed.  The only cool thing Kalamazoo has for non-mall shoppers is the "Air Zoo," an aviation history museum.  I haven't been there since I was a kid, but I understand it's even cooler now.

Have Nass show you around town, and make sure she takes you to Qdoba.  If you visit Kalamazoo and miss Qdoba, you're automatically thrown out of the Cool Kids Club.

-b0b
(...mmm, Qdoba!)

IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Briney go into a little more detail on where exactly this pipebomb was and did this helicopter crash or was it just doing some recon.

Here is my week in a bundle..... I just negotiated another 3rd shift watering job at the golf course I work at and now I am making $12.50 an hour.  I'm pretty pumped about that.  Today my grandparents from florida and my cousin from Denver are coming here for my 21st birthday party tomarrow(Thursday) and my sister's graduation on Saturday.  Friday I am going to Wayside with my sister and cousin to check out the party crowd and the party life for a day.  I picked up my birthday present yesterday, three pairs of shorts for the summer and a nice pair of waterproof boots for work.

A friend from school got a new xbox360 so he gave me his origional xbox for free and a couple days ago I bought a game called Black.  Its an FPS and its very pretty. Screenshots

AIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #7 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Dude, that game looks freakin' sweet!  I want some!

-b0b
(...is still hooked on Oblivion, but hasn't been able to play lately.)

IP Logged

Marie
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #8 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Cait, you're in MI?  We should get together!

I also have a new cell phone.  It's spiffy.

On Friday my brother will be graduating from UM.

My friend Chris from HS, whom I haven't seen in 9 years, will be visiting Sturgis next week!

That is my week so far.

WWWGTalkYIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint