Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 9/11 discussion (Read 7303 times)
MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

9/11 discussion
Sep 7th, 2006 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Just thought we should have a seperate thread for this sort of discussion.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1B135B31-508F-4E0C-93E9-5077551D1B9D.htm

Quote:
The 90-minute video apparently shows Bin Laden, the leader of Al-Qaeda, taking part in the planning and preparation of the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

The footage, first aired on Thursday, also shows Abu Hafs Al-Masri, Al-Qaeda's then military leader, and Ramzi bin Al-Shaiba, co-ordinator of the 9-11 attacks, meeting in Al-Qaeda's training camps in Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

Just in time for the November elections. The Republicans have abandoned immigration in favor of the War on Terror, so this video's timing is beyond coincidence. The 9/11 truth movement has been gaining ground throughout the mainstream media, so no doubt this video has been saved or produced recently for this very occasion.

The tape shows bin Laden meeting with a few of the hijackers. (remember, 7 are still alive, and none were listed on the flight manifest) This bin Laden is the same one used since 2002. The last official report had bin Laden on dialisis at the edge of death. The pic of him in a camo jacket is prolly the last real picture we had of him.

E.
is not a real bin laden. It is from the video where he was discussing the destruction of the towers with a deputy. He is wearing a gold watch, and a gold ring, forbidden in his culture, and he is writing with the wrong hand. His facial features are much fatter, and his nose is wider. This is the man, on dialisis, at the edge of his life, hiding out in Afghanistan? I think not. This one is well fed.

here is the bin laden from the new vid. Same as E. Wide nose, fatter in the face. This guy always appears when the Bush admin is in trouble. He appeared when there was concern over the lack of proof of bin Laden actually committing the attacks back in 2001 or 2002. 4 days before the 2004 election,  he surfaced as well, giving Bush a little extra edge. And now he is appearing again, just as Republicans focus on the War on Terror. The people of the US need a reminder that theres a big bad wolf out there, and we need the US government, and more specifically, Republican leadership to save us.

Nice job, propaganda machine. good luck on the November elections. But something tells me your going to have to do something much larger to get the American people's attention.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

Ironman
GeekCrew Luser

Re: 9/11 discussion
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2006 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
What I would like to discuss is if and when anyone will find those responsible and execute them for mass murder and treason.  I'm not really sure how public opinion would influence this kind of thing...  In my opinion, I don't really think anything will happen. One reason is that if we do find someone guilty, we would condemn our own selves as a nation to the rest of the world.  Also, does anyone think the whole democrat/republican thing has any weight anymore?  I think it is meant to be the (only?) reason the politiocians do what the public wnats (I'll vote for the other guy!) but it seems as though that doesn't really matter if you have good advertising/public relations. 

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2006 at 9:34am
Print Post  
The gold ring/watch issue is a moot point.  First, there is absolutely no reason to believe they're gold, outside of the fact they happen to be gold colored.  I used to have a "gold" watch I bought at Meijer for $20.  Do you think it was real gold?  Nope.  It was painted aluminum.

In fact, here are other screenshots from your "real Bin Laden" video.  Guess what he's wearing?

Besides, mass murder is supposedly against Islamic fundamentals.  If Bin Laden has no problem murdering thousands of innocent victims, what makes you think he'd flinch over a freakin' rule about jewelry?  If need be, I can track down images of high-ranking Islamic clerics and government officials wearing gold, but I think that'd be redundant.

As for the amazing Image E, it's very obviously intended to be misleading.  They intentionally chose the worst possibly picture of him in the video.  If you look at another picture from the exact same video, it's obvious that it's the same guy.

If Bin Laden is a CIA puppet, why would the government have to "fake" him?

Mind you, I'm not trying to be a government puppet.  However, I think the 9/11 conspiracy theorists need to stop looking so hard for irrelevant discrepancies.  Seriously, who the heck said, "OMGZORZ, HE'Z WEARING A RING!!!!!1111111one" and proceeded to blow it so far out of proportion?

Stick with the real meat and potatoes.  What happened to the Pentagon?  Where are the missing videos?  Why did the towers fall so quickly, or at all for that matter?  These are the kinds of things that really matter, and they are the questions that mean something to Mr. and Mrs. Citizen.  These are the questions that the government cannot and will not answer.

These flimsy nitpickings serve no other purpose than to make the entire movement look bad.

-b0b
(...should probably do something productive today.)

IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2006 at 10:48am
Print Post  
I think Osama is dead.

AIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2006 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
On a lighter note, Milton from Office Space will be playing Richard Clarke in the ABC TV-movie "Path to 911."  Here's the news clip.

Quote:
http://abc.go.com/movies/thepathto911/bios/stephen_root.html

Stephen Root as Richard Clarke

Stephen Root entertains television and film audiences not only in front of the cameras, but behind them as well. Root's first big breakthrough came as the eccentric station owner Jimmy James on the series News Radio. He went onto land the role of the put-upon Milton Waddams in the Twentieth Century Fox film, Office Space, with Jennifer Aniston, released in 1999.

His other notable feature film credits include Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy, the Coen Brothers feature O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Jersey Girl, Surviving Christmas, Raising Genius, Bicentennial Man and Crocodile Dundee.

In addition, Root has worked extensively as a voice actor. He plays Hank Hill's next-door neighbor Bill and Hank's boss Mr. Strickland on the Emmy winning hit animated television series King of the Hill, Dick on the Fox animated series American Dad, Bubbles the fish in the Walt Disney Pictures/Pixar hit Finding Nemo and the hilariously menacing Rhino in Twentieth Century Fox's Ice Age and Ice Age: The Meltdown.

His extensive guest-starring credits on television series include The West Wing, Frasier, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Just Shoot Me, DAG, Seinfeld, Chicago Hope, Christy, Cybill, Sweet Justice, Roseanne, Night Court, Murphy Brown, Northern Exposure, and Star Trek: The Next Generation.

There's no way I could take this movie seriously!  "I was told I could listen to my music at a reasonable volume."

-b0b
("...I believe you have my stapler.")

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #5 - Sep 8th, 2006 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Ya you are absolutley right bob, getting off on some of these fringe theories can really hurt the whole truth movement. But there still is something different about the bin laden in the latest videos, the face doesnt look right, nose in particular.

But ya, getting off on tangents takes away from the real questions that must be asked at this point in time.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #6 - Sep 8th, 2006 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
to Ironman~
If there ever was an official inquiry (part 2) or even a trial i think it would either be really superficial or extremely condemning. If it were condemning, many people would go down hard for it, but for that to happen there would have to be a whistle-blower deep within the plot.

And ya the republican- democrat thing is moot these days. I like things from both, and hate things from both at the same time. Being so-called Conservative just doesnt carry the same weight anymore, as these are the folks with the radical empire expansion and massive government spending that we have come to think of Democrat, or liberal traits.

So the whole system is whack, which it has been for a while, so pretty much ya gotta vote for whatever is right for you, I dont think you can just stick to a straight Republican or Democrat ticket these days.

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2006 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-Dp_-7WI&mode=related&search
nice little presentation on thermite at wtc.

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #8 - Sep 26th, 2006 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
That video should be on every TV screen in America.

-b0b
(...shakes his head.)

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2006 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5047702820460805143&q=911

Wish there was more. With all the dust on the ground, the first tower has already collapsed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint