Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 20 Replies) Random Jokes (Read 89941 times)
spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Re: Random Jokes
Reply #15 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 10:44am
Print Post  
wuwu! more!

25 Signs You Have Grown Up

1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6:00 a.m. is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
6. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up."
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."
10. You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You take naps.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than
settle, your stomach.
19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and
pregnancy tests.
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink
that much again."
23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of
asking "Oh crap what the heck happened?"

and..

HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me
and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Today the Giants lost, but at least I got laid.

You see, women think way too much!

AIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #16 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 10:10am
Print Post  
I haven't seen this one in awhile, so I thought I'd post it.  Enjoy!

Quote:
One Question Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

The Situation

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.

This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive furor.

The Test

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life,trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar.

You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.  You have two options.

You can save the life of Hillary Clinton or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women (in her mind, at least).

The Question

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

-b0b
(...would go for high contrast.)

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #17 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Come on bob, black and white is classic.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #18 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
That is a good questions...black and white would definitely show not only stark contrast with the situation at hand but it would show a sense of despair and bleakness without color.  However, it'd be hard to pass up high contrast color...gets you so close to the action that you can almost hear the screams and pleas to her nanny state govt from the still photo.

I would think you'd save her and take both pictures then let her float out to sea.

X
(/nods)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #19 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
I'd probably take a high contrast color photo.  It's a lot easier to use Photoshop to turn a color photo into a convincing black and white shot than coloring a B&W shot into a color shot.

-b0b
(...shrugs.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #20 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Although if you do b/w then you could use the nifty color schemes like the people who do World War II In Color use.

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #21 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Ding dong the witch is dead! the Wicked Witch is dead!

Although telling that joke might get the secret service all over you, me, everyone!

...cause you know... I'm going to send a hurricane after her.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #22 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Only the govt has control of the hurricanes...true story...they were trying to develop a hurricane by Vietnam when we were at war with them.

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #23 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Here are a few rules:

New Rule : Stop giving me that pop-up ad for classmates.com! There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years. Because you don't particularly like them!? Besides, I already know what the captain of the basketball team is doing these days--mowing my lawn.

New Rule : Don't eat anything that's served to you out a window unless you're a seagull. People are acting all shocked that a human finger was found in a bowl of Wendy's chili. Hey, it cost less than a dollar. What did you expect it to contain?? Trout?

New Rule : Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids: lucky bastards.

New Rule : If you need to shave and you still collect baseball cards, you're a dope. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men.

New Rule : Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone. Here's how much men care about your eyebrows: do you have two of them? Okay, we're done.

New Rule : There's no such thing as flavored water. There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket, water, but without that watery taste. Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink. You want flavored water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored water.

New Rule : Stop screwing with old people. Target is introducing a redesigned pill bottle that's square, with a bigger label. And the top is now the bottom. And by the time grandpa figures out how to open it, his ass will be in the morgue. Congratulations, Target, you just solved the Social Security crisis.

New Rule : The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half- soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one sweet-n'-Low, and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.

New Rule : I'm not the cashier! By the time I look up from sliding my card, entering my PIN number, pressing "Enter," verifying the amount, deciding no, I don't want cash back, and pressing "Enter" again, the kid who is supposed to be ringing me up is standing there eating my Almond Joy.

New Rule : Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

New Rule : Competitive eating isn't a sport. It's one of the seven deadly sins. ESPN recently televised the U.S. Open of Competitive Eating, because watching those athletes at the poker table was just too damned exciting. What's next, competitive farting??? Oh wait!? They're already doing that--It's called "The Howard Stern Show."

New Rule : I don't need a bigger mega M&Ms. If I'm extra hungry for M&Ms, I'll go nuts and eat two.

New Rule : If you're going to insist on making movies based on crappy, old television shows, then you have to give everyone in the Cineplex a remote so we can see what's playing on the other show.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #24 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
"translates beef with broccoli"

ha ha...classic

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #25 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Classic... and true!

-b0b
(...thinks that is the best part!)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #26 - Aug 21st, 2007 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Quote:
A man was at the country club for his weekly round of golf.

He began his round with an eagle on the first hole and a birdie on the second.

On the third hole he had just scored his first ever hole-in-one when his cell phone rang.

It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU.  The man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that he'd be there as soon as possible.

As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best ever round of golf. He decided to get in a couple of more holes before heading to the hospital.

He ended up playing all eighteen, finishing his round shooting a personal best of 61, shattering the club record by five strokes and beating his previous best game by more that 10.  He was jubilant.  Then he remembered his wife.

Feeling guilty, he dashed to the hospital.  He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, "You went ahead and finished your round of golf, didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself!

While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself at the country club your wife has been suffering in the ICU. It's just as well you went ahead and finished that round because it will be more than likely your last!

For the rest of her life she will require 'round the clock care. And you'll be her caregiver!" The man was feeling so guilty he broke down and sobbed.

The doctor snickered and said, "Just messing with you.  She's dead.  What'd you shoot?"

I'm not a fan of golf, but that's just funny!

-b0b
(...oh yeah!)

IP Logged

Stick@school
GeekCrew Pedestrian

Personal Text:

Reply #27 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 8:45am
Print Post  
On a serious note,
Would you prefer your wife pass away rather than require care for the rest of her life?  That's kind of the doctor's point in that joke.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or Personal Message. YaBBC code may be be used in your signature.  Duh!

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #28 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 10:04am
Print Post  
And what would the husband have done to help in that situation?  He should have finished his best golf game...now he'll be famous when he gets on the dating scene again!

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #29 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH

Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of them out looking for work in two weeks."

The Canadian doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We took a woman with no brains, sent her to Michigan where she became Governor, and now half the state is out looking for work."

So true!

-b0b
(...should send this to Granholm.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint