Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 20 Replies) Random Jokes (Read 89668 times)
b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Re: Random Jokes
Reply #30 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Columbus, OH (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a
Franklin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court
ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of
being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to
his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring
that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him
more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When
the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy
cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder
of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was
apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented
step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child
welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Notre Dame
Fighting Irish, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating
anyone.

Had to change the team.

-b0b
(...hates football, but still thought it was funny.)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #31 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
I've been watching a ton of zombie movies lately (while cleaning my guns), so I found this particularly hilarious.

Quote:
How to stay alive in a zombie movie

I refuse to go into the underground research facility, deep-space research facility, deep-sea research facility, radio-blacked out colony, derelict alien ship, or abandoned ghost ship.

If forced into attempting any of the above six missions, I will go AWOL. Prison showers are almost certainly preferable to what awaits.

I will carry more than one gun and carry as many as humanly possible.

In line with above, I will carry more than one mag per gun. I have a belt, and intend to fill it.

If the hallways of the operations area are big enough to allow it, I will bring along a small field artillery piece.

No matter what my CO says, if my job is to plant a nuclear device to destroy the facility/ship, it is not necessary for me to endanger my life by traveling to the center of the structure to plant the bomb, I'm sure the entrance will prove just as effective.

If my job is to disable the AI system that runs the facility/ship, and this requires me to go to the center of the structure, I will just plant a small nuclear device at the entrance. If the blast doesn't get it, the EMP will.

If my body armor proves ineffective against whatever killed everyone in the facility/ship, I will ditch it and use the saved weight to carry more guns.

If the body armor is ineffective and so are the guns, I will ditch both and set a new track record on my way out of the ops area.

I refuse to wear any helmet that restricts my peripheral vision and does not allow me to see something rising up/dropping down right beside me.

I will request a helmet that has a small HUD linked to a camera on the back of my helmet. An additional HUD linked to a upward-pointing top mounted camera would be nice as well.

If going into some top secret facility that has lost radio communication with the outside world, I will make damn sure that I am in possession of a high quality, up to date map that will not be rendered unreadable by contact with liquid.

If I could not obtain a map, and am lost/trapped in the facility, I will not rely on the unstable, homicidal central AI to provide me with escape routes.

If I am inside a facility/ship after the stuff has hit the fan, and find myself without a map, I will head to the nearest computer terminal and consult Yahoo! Maps. The facility was built by a corporation or the government, and they can certainly afford an Internet connection.

If there is a self-destruct mechanism or impenetrable blast doors set on a running timer within the building/ship I am ordered to enter, I will guard the entrances until the timer runs out, then leave. The problem will take care of itself eventually, so there is no need to risk myself.

If mine is not the first team to be sent into the area, I will take a little time off to wonder why.

If the music suddenly gets really creepy, start spinning around with your finger on the trigger. Whoever was guarding your back is probably gone by this point anyway.

Before I go on each mission, I will rent Aliens, Resident Evil, Event Horizon, and other similar movies for pointers. I will defer the costs as "training expenses".

If there is something dripping from the ceiling up ahead, I won't bother to check if it's just water. I will leave the area immediately by the quickest available route.

If I hear odd noises, I will not be foolish enough to investigate it alone. I will take a friend or two with big guns.

If ordered to investigate the noise by my CO, I will take everyone else in the squad with me. By the time we return to where the CO was waiting, the problem will probably have solved itself.

If forced to walk underneath a hole in the ceiling, I will be cautious and investigate it thoroughly with high explosives.

If I hear odd noises coming from the ceiling, I will not lift up a panel and stick my head up to have a look around. I will lift up the panel and shove a grenade up there.

Similarly, if forced to pass a hole/grate in the walls or floor, I will throw a grenade in to make sure its clear now, and set proximity mines to make sure it is clear later.

Unless it is my last chance for survival, I will never go into any type of ventilation shaft. I know that whatever chased me up there will almost certainly be able to move faster than me in an enclosed space.

I will always take some sort of sword with me in addition to a multitude of projectile weapons. That way, when I run out of ammunition, and I will, I won't have to ineffectually slap at an opponent before being killed.

Knowingly entering a facility where illegal genetic research is being preformed would be consigning myself to death by stupidity. Therefore, I wouldn't enter, even if this entailed killing the rest of my team to avoid it.

I would never enter a dark room. I would throw in a handful of grenades and move on, assured that if anything is still alive in there, it isn't happy.

I wont make the mistake of shooting something with my smallest gun first, and then working my way up to larger firearms. I would start with my biggest gun, and if that didn't work, run like hell.

If sent off with only one companion, I would make sure it is someone I could outrun. That way, I can get away while whatever was chasing us chews on him.

If there are women on the team, I will never sleep with them right before a mission. One or the other of us will almost certainly not make it back, and I don't like 50/50 odds.

If a team-member disappears mysteriously for a long period of time and the just as mysteriously reappears, I will shoot them immediately and save myself a lot of trouble.

I will periodically look up. The importance of this can never be overstated.

If in a genetic research lab and there are lots of cages whose steel doors have been torn out, I will think about how much punishment those doors could take. Then I will think about how much punishment my frail human body can take. Then I will start thinking about where those exits were.

No matter how tempted, I will never deactivate the main power in a research facility. I know those doors are magnetically locked and electrified for a reason.

I will never deactivate the main computer in a facility. Even though its automated defenses may be slaughtering the rest of the team, they are still holding back whatever killed the original occupants.

I will stay away from any elevators. Nothing good ever comes from an elevator in these situations.

I will never negotiate with whatever is trying to kill my team. The dialogue will almost certainly be along the lines of "Me hungry, you food".

If one of my team-members gets bitten, cut, sprayed with, or otherwise exposed to a bio-agent, I will kill them immediately. They will only turn on me, and the antidote never works anyway.

The sexiest female will always make it out, mainly because she is surrounded by men who willingly throw themselves in the path of anything that attempts to harm her. I will stay close to that female, and when I am the last male left, I will throw her in the path of whatever is attempting to harm us.

I will make sure that when I finally exit from the ops area, I have conserved a decent amount of ammunition. Something always goes wrong during the escape.

If I find only one survivor from among 500 or so people, I will not trust them. They had to do something to survive the carnage that killed 500 people, and I don't think it was just run really fast.

I will make sure the team will under no circumstances split up. It never helps.

If upon arriving in the ops area I hear a lot of screams from inside or see a lot of obviously mutilated dead bodies, I will leave the ops area and come back later with back up and bigger guns.

I will train to keep my cool under pressure well enough to hit a head sized target at a range of 10 feet.

I will request that any ops team I am a part of be issued body armor with environmental resistance from things like fire, airborne viruses, and acid.

The aforementioned armor will have a reflective mirrored surface, to help with those pesky automated laser defenses.

If I see something in the shadows up ahead that at first glance does not appear human, appears vaguely human, or appears human. I will forgo taking the time for a second look and lob a grenade at it instead. Better safe than sorry.

If multiple survivors are found during the course of the mission, they will be given a gun and told to make themselves useful.

However, if these survivors created or want to study whatever depopulated the facility/ship, they will not be given guns as they cannot be trusted to use them at the crucial moment, due to their conflict of interests.

Between missions I will lobby for legislature to require all secret research facilities to have heavily stocked ammo dumps in easily accessible, well marked locations.

If my team is required to use motion detectors, they better be able to scan 360 degrees, not merely 90.

If the body count is currently over 500, I will politely inform my superiors that an 8 man operations team isn't going to cut it.

If any member of the team is prone to claustrophobia, diver's high, space-mania, or panic attacks, I will deliver a request to the CO that they be left behind, instead of just being given a pep talk.

If any member of the team proves to be a corporate/government spy, I will shoot them before anyone else can react, saving the trouble of taking them prisoner only so they can escape later and sabotage the mission.

I will recommend that any form of transportation we have be parked well away from the trouble spot, that the operator stays in it, and keeps the doors sealed until the team is standing outside and ready to leave.

If we have a spare transport I will recommend that we have a spare pilot as well, to save having to remote control fly the transport in if something happens to the first.

If any member of the team takes a revolver on the mission, I will take it from them, hand them an automatic, and then slap them silly for being so stupid.

I will ensure that all guns have perfectly calibrated laser sights, even if I must pay for them myself, as missing a headshot is inexcusable.

If the team gets out of an ops area and find we are missing a man, I will recommend we leave his ass. He should have kept up in the first place.

If our mission is to shut down a rogue AI, I will not discuss our plans in any room with a visible camera and/or audio pickup.

Screw shoulder-mounted flashlights, I'll carry night vision goggles even if the cost has to come out of my paycheck.

The same goes for little pen-lights. I will carry a 3 foot mag-lite with a halogen bulb. That way, not only do I get a huge flashlight range, it can double as a club in tight situations.

If low on ammunition, I won't hesitate to roll the bodies of my teammates for ammo. They certainly don't need it anymore.

If I learn that the beings we are fighting have acid for blood or that their blood contains some sort of bio-agent, I will make damn sure I am at least 15 feet away from any I shoot.

If my team possesses an APC, but it won't fit into the corridors of the ops area, I'll rectify the situation with explosives instead of going in on foot.

If my opponents use cloaking devices that short out upon contact with water, I will always carry a small super-soaker pistol with me.

If forced to pick a position within a facility to make a last stand, it will not be a room which can easily be breached by going above the ceiling or under the floor.

If I hear a low hissing or moaning directly behind me, I will take off running without thinking. Whatever it is, its first bite of me is going to be ass.

If anyone in the squad has a flamethrower, I will make sure everyone else is trained to instinctively duck whenever he even begins to turn around.

When the team's mission is to plant a bomb I will make sure we have more than one bomb, and more than one person who knows how to plant it.

If going into an area in where research in biological warfare was occurring, I will not remove my gas mask before entering the facility.

If there is a countdown to an explosion or the sealing off of the facility, I will set my watch timer 10 minutes ahead of that to give myself a margin of safety.

If any of the rescued or one of my team members starts to convulse and scream, I'll have the guy with the flamethrower hose them down and then move on. If it is the napalm guy I'll shoot the tank. Whatever made them do it, it wasn't a cramp.

If my team has heavy weaponry, I will not wait until there are only a few people left and we are surrounded to use them. I will use them as early and as often as possible.

Similarly, if I have a large ship in orbit over the planet, and find out that there are no survivors in a heavily infested area, I will call for an orbital bombardment of the hot zone.

If I hear odd noises coming from a grate nearby, I won't stare quizzically at it and shine a weak flashlight beam through the grate, I will immediately empty my current mag into the grate then kick it in and send a grenade into the tunnel.

If we have prisoners, and one of them is talking to me steadily in a calm voice while staring behind me, I will immediately dive to the side and roll to hose whatever was about to attack me. The same response if a team-member looks behind me with an expression of horror.

If I address a query to the guy that should be behind me, and receive no immediate response, I will immediately break into a dead run, dropping grenades along the way.

If I find that rooms marked on my map as dining halls turn out to be full of stasis chambers and odd piping instead, I will immediately leave the ops area and refuse to enter until I get a damn good explanation.

If we manage to ambush the enemy and I hear a high pitched beeping and it starts laughing, I will be smart enough to just start running, instead of searching it for the timer.

I will never walk through water any deeper than I can see down into. I won't walk in the water period if there is electric cabling nearby.

Any transports we bring into the ops area and intend to use to escape will have cameras on the outside to allow us to scan for unwanted guests.

Along the same line, the landing bay/pad we return to will have several large turrets to take care of any stowaways we miss.

I will point out to my superiors that if the corporation/government has enough money to fund an 8 man team, they have enough damn money to buy us a remote controlled robot with cameras that we can send in to scout the area first.

My favored method of advance down a dark corridor will be with a 5 man team, the first man hosing down the corridor in front, the second throwing a grenade, the third hauling a huge cart of ammo and explosives, the fourth throwing a grenade behind us, and the fifth hosing down the corridor behind. Take five steps, repeat.

My favored method of advance down a well-lit corridor is the same but take ten steps and repeat.

If a cat comes flying out of a vent, scaring the **** out of me, I will unload a clip into the vent. Something scared the cat.

I will hold the belief that heavy breathing from the nearby darkness is not to be investigated. It is to be used for target practice.

Warning shots are for wusses. Fire is for effect.

If the other people with me have all disappeared, I won't bother wandering around the immediate area looking for them and yelling their names, peering into dark rooms.

When any member of my squad dies, I will have them hosed down with the flamethrower or plant a proximity mine on them. No use feeding or increasing the numbers of whatever is trying to kill us.

If I die on a mission, it will be because I snapped my neck trying to look everywhere at once.

-b0b
(...would definitely do everything on the list.)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #32 - Oct 4th, 2007 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

For drizzle.

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #33 - Nov 15th, 2007 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Q:  Why did the chicken cross the mobius strip?

A:  To get to the same side.

Q:  What do you get when cross a pirate with a paedophile?

A:  Arrrrrrr Kelly

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #34 - Nov 15th, 2007 at 9:13am
Print Post  
A CABBIE PICKS UP A NUN

She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome
cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring.

He replies:
"I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

She answers,
"My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am
and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and
hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could
say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds,
"Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have
to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says,
"Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"

"OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy, with a kiss that would
make a hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," says the nun, "why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've just sinned. I lied and I must confess,
I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK
My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #35 - Nov 15th, 2007 at 9:22am
Print Post  
A Frenchman, a Russian, and an Englishman are staring at a painting of the garden of eden.

"Look at their calm collected reserve, they must be English" muses the Englishman."

"Non, look how comfortable they are with their beautiful bodies, they must be french!" the Frenchman replies.

To which the Russian says "They have no clothes or shelter, only an apple to eat, and are being told this is paradise. Clearly they are Russian."

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #36 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
[8:39:47 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: hi
[8:40:12 AM] Kile says: Yar!
[8:41:05 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: who ar u?
[8:41:23 AM] Kile says: I be a pirate, who be you?
[8:42:58 AM] Kile says: Ye best be answerin' me before I be plunderin' yer booty!
[8:43:47 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: am an   informant
[8:44:09 AM] Kile says: Are you my contact?
[8:44:39 AM] Kile says: The silver swallow soars slowly sideways since she shaved symmetrically.
[8:44:44 AM] Kile says: Say the code word.
[8:45:27 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: am  not  u   ass-hole.
[8:45:40 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: which          code
[8:46:02 AM] Kile says: You are not agent 69?
[8:46:08 AM] Kile says: I was supposed to meet my contact here.
[8:46:24 AM] Kile says: The safe word is banana.
[8:46:37 AM] Kile says: I mean, the    safe    word    is      banana.
[8:48:49 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: u mean your  banana.
[8:49:51 AM] Kile says: Great, that was the code. Well done Agent 69. 
Tell me what you've learned of Dr Fellatio.
[8:52:28 AM] Kile says: Agent 69, are you still there?
[8:54:17 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: i  lent   that  very   humanbeing  should   be   decent.
[8:54:42 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: am here
[8:54:45 AM] Kile says: I am intrigued by your philanthropy and would like to 
subscribe to your newsletter.
[8:55:47 AM] Kile says: I am not entirely convinced you are Agent 69. 
Perhaps you should send me a picture of your vagina to confirm your identity.
[8:59:09 AM] Kadiatu Laura Koroma says: just live me   out.bye....bye

Guy on another forum talking to a chinese gold farmer.  Thought you might need a laugh.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #37 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
And yet here...it dies

X
(No laugh for you!)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #38 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
what?!   didn't laugh??

I am throwing gold your way, pure GOLD!

AIM  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #39 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Normally I hate spam email, but this one made me smile...

Dem or Repub:
Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be
found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes
around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises
Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock
cal 40, and you are an expert shot.

You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you
do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the
man look poor? Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that
would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife
think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a
club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about
this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does
this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy
with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he
be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on,
could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call
9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to: raise taxes, have
a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that
would discourage such behavior . This is all so confusing! I need to
debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a
consensus.

Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG!

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.....
(Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver
Tips or Hollow Points?

Son: Can I shoot the next one?

Wife: You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #40 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Very nice!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #41 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ways Sony Plans to Celebrate Their Blu-Ray Victory

11.      Add rootkit code to all Blu-Ray DVDs.
10.      Send solid gold fruit basket to Time Warner.
9.      Change name of Blu-Ray to something more meaningful. Like HD-DVD.
8.      Get unused "Victory for Betamax" banners out of storage. Edit them for the party.
7.      Call guys at Toshiba, and play Beck's "Loser" over the phone.
6.      Watch Rising Sun on their HD-DVD player.
5.      Release next generation of Higher-Definition video.
4.      Get T-shirts printed up that say, "The HD stands for Hopeless Despair" and send them to engineers at Toshiba.
3.      Raise price on Playstation 3 by $100.
2.      Release Gigli on Blu-Ray.
1.      Savor the brief moment of victory, while preparing for the next embarrassing defeat.

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2008/02/top-11-ways-sony-plans-to-celebrate-their-blu...

-b0b
(...chuckled.)

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #42 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
A woman was in a coma. Nurses were in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a response on the monitor when she touched her. They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma." The husband was skeptical, but they assured him that they'd close the curtains for privacy. The hubby finally agreed and went into his wife's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart rate. The nurses ran into the room. The husband was standing there, pulling up his pants, and said, "I think she choked."

AIM  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #43 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
An Amish boy and his father were in a fancy new mall for the first time in their lives. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but were especially impressed by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is." While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, an old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into the small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers abov e the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24 year old blonde stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son: "Boy, go fetch your mother!"

AIM  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #44 - Apr 7th, 2008 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Thought I would post a few popular topics from some other forums I look at:

Bentley Forum

- - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forum

- - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.

Monte Carlo forum

- - -Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.

Civic forum

- - -Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

VW Bug forum

- - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)

Yugo Forum

- - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini forum

- - - Wind noise around 210MPH

Miata forum

- - - Some redneck jackass in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car (pics)

Chevy Tahoe forum

- - -Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

Pontiac Fiero forum

- - - Just bought a new flame retardant suit (pics)

BMW 7-series forum

- - - Where to get service on my Rolex?

Cadillac forum

- - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

Chevy Suburban Forum

- - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?

Buick Forum

- - - Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?

Delorean forum

- - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

Crown Victoria forum

- - - How come people never pass me on the highway?

Honda Accord forum

- - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch
wheels.

Toyota Echo forum

- - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?

Ferrari forum

- - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Porsche forum

- - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Saturn forum

- - - Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.

Jaguar forum

- - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?

Mercedes forum

- - - My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court. How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?

Mini forum

- - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)

Dodge Viper forum

- - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 forum

- - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.

Dodge Minivan forum

- - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer forum

- - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.

Fiat forum

- - -Hello? Am I the only member?

Subaru WRX forum

- - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

Chevy pickup forum

- - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?

SRT Forum

- - - Will this void my warranty

RX7 Forum

- - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

DSM Forums

- - -Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing me

Supra Forum

- - -Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.

Vette Forum

- - -Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?

Ford 2.3 forum

- - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!

AIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint