Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic some good story (Read 11517 times)
feeling
Ex Member

some good story
Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:22am
Print Post  
The Path through the Graveyard
It must have been eight or nine when I read this story. I never forgot its horror.  wow power leveling was a timid little man---so timid that the villages called him “Pigeon” or mocked him with the title “Wow power leveling the Terrible.” 。Every night Wow power leveling stopped in at the tavern which was one the edge of the village graveyard. Wow power leveling never crossed the graveyard to get to his lonely shack on the other side. That path would save many minutes, but he had never taken it---not even in the full light of noon. Late one winter's night, when bitter wind and snow beat against the tavern, customers took up the familiar mockery. Wow power leveling's mother was scared by a canary when she carried him in her womb. “Wow power leveling the Terrible--- wow power leveling the Timid One.” Wow power leveling's weak protest only encouraged them, and they jeered cruelly when the Cossack captain flung his horrid challenge at their victim. “You are a pigeon, Wow power leveling. You'll walk around the graveyard in this cold---but you dare not cross it.”  wow power leveling murmured, “The graveyard is nothing to cross, Captain. It is nothing but earth, like all the other earth.” The captain cried, “A challenge, then! Cross the graveyard tonight, Wow power leveling, and I'll give you five rubles---five gold rubles!Perhaps it was the vodka. Perhaps it was the temptation of the five gold rubles. No one knew why. Wow power leveling, moistening his lips, said suddenly: “Yes, Captain, I'll cross the graveyard.” The tavern echoed with their disbelief. The captain winked to the men and unbuckled his sword.“Here,  wow power leveling. When you get to the center of the graveyard, in front of the biggest tomb, stick the sword into the ground. In the morning we shall go there. If the sword is in the ground---five rubles to you!” Wow power leveling took the sword. The men drank a toast: “To Wow power leveling the Terrible!” They roared laughing. The wind howled around  wow power leveling as he closed the door of the tavern behind him. The cold was knife-sharp. He buttoned his long coat and crossed the dirt road. He could hear the captain's voice, louder than the rest, yelling after him, “Five rubles, pigeon! If you live!”  wow power leveling pushed the graveyard gate open. He walked fast. “Earth, just earth… just like any other earth.” But the darkness was a massive dread. “Five gold rubles…” The wind was cruel and the sword was like ice in his hands. wow power leveling shivered under the long, thick coat and broke into a limping run. He stopped the large tomb. He must have sobbed---that was the sound that was drowned in the wind. And he kneeled, cold and terrified, and drove the sword through the crust into the hard ground. With all his strength, he pushed it down to the hilt. It was done. The graveyard… the challenge… five gold rubles.Wow power leveling started to rise from his knees. But he could not move. Something gripped him in an unyielding hold. wow power levelingtugged and lurched and pulled---gasping in his panic, shaken by a horrible fear. He cried out in terror, then made senseless, gurgling noises. They found Wow power leveling, next morning on the ground in front of the tomb that was in the center of the graveyard. He was frozen to death. The look on his face was not that of a frozen man, but of a man killed by some nameless horror. And the captain's sword was in the ground where   wow power leveling had pounded it---through the dragging folds of his long coat.

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Re: some good story
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:23am
Print Post  
Wow of warcraft powerleveling Lessons   
"Daddy, can I learn to play the world of warcraft powerleveling?" young Sarah asked her father. She was always asking for things and her father was not very pleased. "You cost me a lot of money, Sarah," he said. "First you wanted to learn horse riding, then dancing, then swimming. Now it's the world of warcraft powerleveling ”. "I'll play every day ,Daddy." Sarah said. "I'll try very hard.  "All right," her father said. "This is what I'll do. I'll pay for you to have lessons for six weeks. At the end of six weeks you must play something for me. If you play well, you can have more lessons. If you play badly, I will stop the lessons." "0. K. Daddy," Sarah said. "That is fair. He soon found a good world of warcraft power leveling teacher and Sarah began her lessons. The teacher was very expensive, but her father kept his promise. The six weeks passed quickly. The time came for Sarah to play for her father. She went to the living room and said, "I'm ready to play for you, Daddy.   "Fine, Sarah," her father said. "Begin your world of warcraft power leveling. She began to play. She played very badly. Her father had one of his friends with him, and the friend Shake head . When Sarah finished, her father said, "Well done, Sarah. You can have more World of Warcraft power leveling lessons." Sarah ran happily out of the room. Her father's friend turned to him. "You've spent a lot of money, but she still plays very badly. he said.   "Well, that's true," her father said. "But since she started learning the 
world of warcraft powerleveling I've been able to play the wow game happy . world of warcraft power leveling

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:24am
Print Post  
The story about my travel in China travel
The following morning I phoned Wei Wei and prepared myself to visit her in the university. By taxi I drove to China hotel . After a friendly “ni hao” the gatekeeper let me past the gate and I still think that he considered me for a teacher. I walked in the university area and went direction buildings. Then I saw a proud and beautiful looking Wei Wei. She is really a pleasant girl, a real young lady, and I like her very much. We walked to the dining-room and had a very nice talk. Wei Wei me also explained how the school system worked and told me also the function of the different buildings there. The lunch we consumed in the dining-room and the pay system by card is approximately the same such as we use. After the meal Wei Wei showed me still some rooms and afterwards I could also took a look in the chamber, which she shared with three other students. It saw all less negligently than that I would expect of four young girls. However, I felt very fort the study environment on this place. Sometimes it must be hard to be student. The pressure on the children is enormously and I think that the stress and discipline lie much higher than by us. Concerning the study methods I can’t say much because I have insufficient insight. After visiting the chambers we made some photograph and said “Hi’” to some students. Afterwards we drove back to the centre where Wei Wei had its next lessons. Here I took farewell and wished her a lot of success in its further future. I felt that this beautiful part of China tour was beyond now and I already looked forwards.  I like this Beijing tour.
Then I saw Xiaojing and she accompanied me to the airport, this I appreciate very much, and her father would come later to the airport for bring her back home. I knew that she shortly would fly to glascow in UK  and this for its further studies and I hoped already that I could meet her later again. I really like to have her as my guest in Belgium and with pleasure I would be then her guide. Meanwhile I had got pleasant mobile message of May. In that message she told me that there would wait for me a girl in black dresses in the Kunming airport. I felt already that the next part of Tibet tour  would become a very good one and that I would learn still more about common Chinese life. There would be an experience of much new things. I rally like china travel and the kind people. All people I already have met where fantastic! It had been really aroused curiosity to the Yi-girl and I hoped that we could have a good understanding. Because she would accompany me long time, as a guide, and then is a good understanding very important. 
A short time later I was sitting in the plane direction......... Kunming, Yunnan province.
What a wonderful china tours  they tell me ,we can travel to Yangtze River Cruise and Shanghai tour

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Now, I’m going to tell you a story. I can promise you that every aspect of my story is true, even they sounds unbelievable. Here goes the story: ‘The other day, when I was wandering on the street, suddenly I saw a crowd of people gathering in front of a big house which arouse my curiosity, so I went up to see what was going on. Oh, god! It had been a murder! The house owner
wow accounts, who was a billionaire, was shot and  wow accounts house was robbed. I was shocked and even more surprised was that we, people living near him, didn’t even know that  wow accounts was a rich man! What a private man, I thought. When I was about to leave, I heard an old man telling the onlookers something about  wow accounts, and vaguely I caught some words like suicide, sleeping pills. So I stopped and turned my ear towards him. ‘wow accounts was finally dead’, the old man sighed, ‘about a year ago, he found his life boring for no reason and he felt he was poor except his great fortune. A few days later, he couldn’t get rid of these kinds of feelings and decided to commit suicide. wow accounts took a pot of sleeping pills and lay on the bed. The next morning, he woke up! He couldn’t believe what had happened and went to check up the pot. At last he saw a little note cling on the pot which read ‘Vitamin C inside’…so he failed for the first time. During the following few days,  wow accounts was wondering why he was so unlucky that he couldn’t kill himself and looked for a ‘safer’ way: cutting the artery. He took a sharp knife and left the company because he didn’t want anyone to save him. He walked to a quiet place and without hesitation, cut his artery heavily with the really sharp knife…gradually he felt cold and closed his eyes…a few hours later, he woke up again!  wow accounts looked at his wrist only to see that the wound had been almost closed up because of the freezing weather. Suddenly something stroke his mind that the temperature was -10 centigrade! Damn! He felt despaired.’ The listeners couldn’t believe their ears and then the old man continued: ‘After two attempts of suicide, wow accountsfinally knew that his life was meaningful and god didn’t allow him to die. So he decided to live happily and do something good for the society. Last month, he donated a million dollars to an orphan and the charity was reported on the medias, thus letting someone know that he was rich and started making a evil plan. And the result comes out now, he didn’t die when he wanted to and die at the time he made up his mind to lead a meaningful life. How ridiculous it was!’ the old man shook his head and went away. Oh, that’s it! It is unbelievable, isn’t it? I cannot trust myself but it is a true story.’

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Near China's northern borders lived a man well versed in the practices of Taoism. wow account's horse, for no reason at all, got into the territory of the northern tribes. Everyone commiserated with him.

"Perhaps this will soon turn out to be a blessing," said wow account's father.

After a few months, wow account's animal came back, leading a fine horse from the north. Everyone congratulated him.

"Perhaps this will soon turn out to be a cause of misfortune," said wow account's father.

Since wow account was well-off and kept good horses his son became fond of riding and eventually broke his thigh bone falling from a horse. Everyone commiserated with him.

"Perhaps this will soon turn out to be a blessing," said wow account's father.

One year later, the northern tribes started a big invasion of the border regions. All able-bodied young men took up arms and fought against the invaders, and as a result, around the border nine out of ten men died. wow account's son did not join in the fighting because he was crippled and so both the boy and wow account's father survived.

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:26am
Print Post  
Staying by a Stump Waiting for More Hares To Come and Dash Themselves Against It
  This story took place more than 2,000 years ago,in the Warring States period(475-221 B.C.).Tradition has it that in the State of Song at that time there was power leveling who was famous for staying by a stump waiting for more hares to come and dash themselves against it.
 powerleveling was a yong farmer,and his family had been farmers for generations.Year after year and generation after generation, farmers used to sow in spring and harvest in autumn,beginning to work at sunrise and retiring at sunset.In good harvest years,they could only have enough food to eat and enough clothing to wear.If there was a famine due to crop failure,they had to go hungry.
  powerleveling wanted to improve his life.But Powerleveling was too lazy and too cowardly.Being lazy and cowardly over everything,he often dreamed of having unexpected blessings.
  A miracle took place at last. One day in late autumn,when powerleveling was ploughing in the field,two groups of people were hunting nearby.As shoutings were rising one after another,scared hares were running desperately.Suddenly,a blind hare dashed itself headlong against the stump of a dead tree in his field and died.
  That day, power leveling ate his fill.
  From that day on, power leveling no longer went in for farming again.From morning till night, power leveling stayed by that miraculous stump,waiting for miracles to take place again.
  This story comes from"The Five Vermin"in The Works of Han Feizi.Later generations often use the set phrase"staying by a stump waiting for more hares to come and dash themselves against it"to show grusting to chance and windfalls or dreaming to reap without sowing.It is also used to show adhering to narrow experiences and not being able to be flexible

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:26am
Print Post  
The student turned to the professor, saying: "Let us play the man a trick: we will hide his shoes, and conceal ourselves behind those bushes, and wait to see his perplexity when he cannot find them."   
"My young friend," answered the professor, "we should never amuse ourselves at the expense of the poor. But you are rich, and may give yourself a much greater pleasure by means of the poor man. Put a wow gold into each shoe, and then we will hide ourselves and watch how the discovery affects him."
They put the wow gold into the shoes.The student did so, and they both placed themselves behind the bushes close by. The poor man soon finished his work, and came across the field to the path where he had left his coat and shoes. While putting on his coat he slipped his foot into one of his shoes; but feeling something hard, he stooped down to feel what it was, and found the wow gold. Astonishment for this wow gold and wonder were seen upon his countenance. He gazed upon the wow gold, turned it round, and looked at wow gold again and again. He then looked around him on all sides, but no person was to be seen. He now put the WoW gold into his pocket, and proceeded to put on the other shoe; but his surprise was doubled on finding the other wow gold. His feelings overcame him; he fell upon his knees, looked up to heaven and uttered aloud a fervent thanksgiving, in which he spoke of his wife, sick and helpless, and his children without bread, whom the timely bounty, from some unknown hand, would save from perishing.
The student stood there deeply affected, and his eyes filled with tears. "Now," said the professor, "are you not much better pleased than if you had played your intended trick?"   
The youth replied, "You have taught me a lesson which I will never forget. I feel now the truth of those words, which I never understood before: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:27am
Print Post  
Once upon a time there was a Miser who used to hide his
world of warcraft gold
at the foot of a tree in his garden; but every week he used to go
and dig world of warcraft gold up and gloat over his gains.  A robber, who had noticed
this, went and dug up the world of warcraft gold and decamped with world of warcraft gold.  When the
Miser next came to gloat over his treasures, he found world of warcraft gold is not in it but the empty hole.  He tore his hair, and raised such an outcry that
all the neighbours came around him, and he told them how he used
to come and visit his world of warcraft gold.  "Did you ever take any of world of warcraft gold out?"asked one of them.
  "Nay,I didn’t dup out the world of warcraft gold " said he, "I only came to look at the World of Warcraft gold."
  "Then come again and look at the hole," said a neighbour; "it
will do you just as much good."
Wealth unused might as well not exist.

IP Logged

feeling
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:28am
Print Post  
It was the day before Easter and Buy WoW gold was very busy.As the Chief Easter Bunny,it was his job to hide all the eggs for all the Easter egg hunts around the world.
Buy wow gold wanted to be sure that he had enough of the beautifully colored eggs for everyone.So he was counting them all.But he kept getting distracted and losing count.
First, Buy World of Warcraft gold thought he heard the meow of one little kitten.But he didn't see a kitten.Next he thought he heard two meows from two kittens,but he still didn't see anything.
Then buy world of warcraft gold thought he heard three meows from three little kittens.
Maybe they're outside,thought buy world of warcraft gold. So,he opened the door and sure engough...
Everyone went into the house and,one-two-three,they counted all the eggs.There were enough eggs for everyone and even three too many.
Great!said Buy wow gold.It's good to have extra eggs,just in case any break.Now let's find your mittens.
Off went cheap wow gold Cottontail and the three little kittens,with Buy wow gold Cottontail hopping big-bunny hops and the kittens racing along to keep up.
First,they passed a house made of straw-but no one was there.
Next they passed a house made of sticks.No one was home there either.
Finally,they came to a very nice house made of bricks.
buy wow gold and the three kittens knocked on the door of the pretty brick brick.Soon,three little pigs came out to meet them.
Welcome!Welcome!said the three little pigs.We are so glad to have visitors.The Big Bad Wolf chased all our friends away and no one visit us anymore.Won't you come in for a while?
buy wow gold  and the kittens explained that they were looking for the kittens' lost mittens.This made the kittens so sad that they began to cry.
Don't cry,little kittens,said the three pigs.We haven't see any mittens,but you are welcome to look around.
So everyone looked,but they didn't find the kitten's mittens.
You should ask Humpty Dumpty,suggested the three little pigs.He sits so high up on his wall that he sees everything.Maybe he has seen your mittens.cheap wow gold and the three kittens thanked the pigs and said good-bye.Then off they went.
Before long,they came to a very high wall with a strange,little man sitting on top.
Excuse me,said Buy wow gold Cottontail,Are you Humpty Dumpty?
Yes,I am,said the man,How can I help you?
Once again,the three little kittens explained how they lost their mittens.And they became so sad that again they began to cry.
Do not cry,little kittens,said Humpty Dumpty.This morning I saw three little kittens hide their mittens in the tall grass next to the Babbling Brook.
The three litten kittens began to dance and sing.
Now we remember!Thank you,thank you!they cheered.
Don't worry.said the three little kittens.You have seen that we are good at hiding things.We will help you hide the eggs.
Buy wow gold accepted their help and off everyone rushed,with cheap wow gold hopping big-bunny hops and the kittens racing along to keep up.
By Easter morning,everything was finished.Best of all,none of the eggs had broken.So cheap wow gold gave the three extra eggs to the three little kittens as thanks for all their help.

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 5:13am
Print Post  
An epic tale of magic, mystery and WoW gold farming...

ban.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 7:03am
Print Post  
You got the bant stick out?!

That story was great!  I laughed, I cried, and I pooped a little...

AIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Wow, spam bots are getting crazy good these days.  A couple hundred spam bots try to register every day, but they never finish the activation process.  I hope this isn't a portent of things to come!

-b0b
(...BAH!)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint