Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Session #05 - 03/24/2016 - Does This Armor Make My Ass Look Big? (Read 2708 times)
b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Session #05 - 03/24/2016 - Does This Armor Make My Ass Look Big?
Mar 24th, 2016 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Due to a prior obligation on Tuesday, we'll be playing on Thursday this week.  I look forward to seeing you all!

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Re: Session #05 - 03/24/2016 - Does This Armor Make My Ass Look Big?
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2016 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
The party returned to Red Larch following their encounter with Godfrey the ghost butler (in which Craig got whooped).  After spending the night at the Swinging Sword inn, the party set out to deal with the bandits mentioned by Constable Harburk when they reached town.

The party encountered 4 bandits and their leader, along with a starving brown bear.  The party managed to win a very tough battle.  The bear escaped from his cage during the melee, finishing off the leader and eating his carcass, eventually carrying the remainder off into the woods.  The party then entered a cave behind the encampment, encountering another bandit that also put up one hell of a fight.  After finishing him off, the party searched the cave, finding some decent loot.  The captain had a note stating, "The Spire is in need of additional armaments and provisions.  Focus your efforts on traffic along the Kheldell Path."

The party returned to Red Larch and reported their success to Harburk.  The constable paid them 200GP (50GP each) for their troubles.  The party then returned to the Swinging Sword, where Kaylessa requested their assistance in "handling" a crazed man west of town that is scaring caravans with rumors of a plague.  She offered a week's stay at the inn in exchange for the party's assistance.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint