Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mitnick for President (Read 14950 times)
b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Re: Mitnick for President
Reply #15 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 1:54pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Winter is Coming. Giggity.

Reply #16 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
......boo.

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #17 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
no gun?

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Winter is Coming. Giggity.

Reply #18 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Lets say, although I'm not 100% against guns, I personally dont carry one. If I don't have the time to pull the thing out, and/or I'm thrown down and the attacker is able to get it first.....well....there are just too many and/ors for my liking. But, I suppose you'll get that with everything....pepper spray.....taser.....yeah.

personally, at about 6' and 175 lbs with a mean glare,  I'm man-size and a bitch not to be messed with. Girls without common sence aka "bimbos" (why thank you for calling me that, b0b!)----are the types who walk alone in the dark alley ways or walk alone in non-public areas. honestly, i'm a better fighter than I am skilled with a gun. Although I might claim self-defense, the judicial system is corrupt enough where I would not like to go to court for killing someone who was "attacking" me. Mistakes happen, and I'm a paranoid little girl---I'd really hate going to prison for accidentally shooting some one who is following me.

Cait.
                (...just basically found out that her perve of an ex- band director got away with spying on girls changing with 4 years of probation and a small fine. I'd say I'm not impressed with the judicial system right now!)

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #19 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If I don't have the time to pull the thing out, and/or I'm thrown down and the attacker is able to get it first.....well....there are just too many and/ors for my liking.

The statistical likelihood of that happening is astronomically minute.  I think I've got some figures around here somewhere if you'd like me to dig them out.

Quote:
Girls without common sence aka "bimbos" (why thank you for calling me that, b0b!)----are the types who walk alone in the dark alley ways or walk alone in non-public areas.

Woah, woah, woah!  I posted the picture because it featured Barbie and guns, two of the topics we were discussing in this thread.  That had nothing to do with you and you know it.

-b0b
(...!)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint