Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic You know who it is! (Read 3474 times)
The_Fat_Man
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Grand High Overlard

You know who it is!
Jul 29th, 2007 at 9:51am
Print Post  
It's me bitches!

Yeah I'm still alive.  I just got rid of my computer and shit, so I don't get on the internet much.  Too busy living real life lately I suppose.

So in closing

Pat you suck
Briney you're gay
b0b loves balls
and Craig's mom is hot

Peace!

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Re: You know who it is!
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2007 at 9:49am
Print Post  
You sold your computer?  What happened to your geek cred?!  It's too bad you can't make it on the forum as much these days, we miss your colorful commentary.

What are you up to these days, anyway?

-b0b
(...thinks Wes needs another Backstreet Boys case.)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2007 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Wes, I dedicate this one to you!

Quote:
Why We Need Fat People

Monday, July 30, 2007

By Greg Gutfeld

New research suggests that obesity is infectious — meaning that if you hang out with fat people, you get fat. Even more, if you're fat, you can make your thin friends fat, too. Being fat is the new plague. But instead of dying, you become jolly.

There's a growing attack on our most productive people in society: fatties. Fat people do more for this country than just sit around and get fat. They consume. And consuming is what makes America great.

You see, when a tubby eats, it sparks a cascade of capitalism. First, you've got to drive to the restaurant, which needs a car and gas. Buying the burger pays for the exchange student behind the counter. And then there's the money spent on Pepto after you eat.

We need fat people. They are like portable compost bins. In goes table scraps, out comes nutrient rich "soil amendments." That's why my houseplants are so lush.

And what of the poor example set by our skinny leaders. G.W. and John Edwards jog, while Kucinich "race walks." Could you imagine our greatest leaders in history — such as Winston Churchill or Ronald Reagan — jogging? FDR would never have been caught "race walking." Not that he had a choice, but still.

Skinny people contribute zilch to society. They don't hit buffet lines or order "Big Gulps." Instead they eat celery, which is basically crunchy air. At least bulimics give back to society, albeit in a toilet.

And that's my gut feeling.

Thank you, Wes, for being such a huge (no pun intended) driving force behind our economy!

-b0b
(...chortles.)

IP Logged

The_Fat_Man
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Grand High Overlard

Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2007 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
That's a pretty killer article b0b.

Sadly, along with my geek cred, I've lost much of my fatness too.

But hey, life moves on.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint