Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 102 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Cry freedom! (Read 165704 times)
MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Re: Cry freedom!
Reply #1020 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Apparently this thread has disappeared ... or X is on drugs again.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #1021 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
I think he's on drugs, because it was here this morning and it's here now.

-b0b
(...it's that wacky tobacky.)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #1022 - Mar 11th, 2008 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Hmm, the topic was somehow set as "Hidden," which is why Briney and I could see it but the rest of you couldn't.  I didn't do it, so I blame Briney.

-b0b
(...also blames Briney for cancer, world hunger, and the decline of America.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1023 - Mar 11th, 2008 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
My children!  I have vanquished the enemy of oppression and have returned our Cry Freedom thread.  One man can make a difference.  It took the gun, the guts, and the guy to reclaim our freedoms but I have come from the cliff of despair and from the edge of death which I looked over.  I have come back, with victory in my hands and bodies trailing behind.

Keep watch...that this never happens again!

FREEDOM!!!!

X
(Is in a poetic mood this day)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #1024 - Mar 11th, 2008 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Stewie, step away from the crack pipe.

-b0b
(...that is all.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1025 - Mar 27th, 2008 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Quote:
New evidence suggests second shooter killed RFK
David Edwards and Nick Juliano
Published: Wednesday March 26, 2008

| StumbleUpon

Print This  Email This      

Forty years after Democratic rising star Robert F. Kennedy was killed at a Los Angeles hotel during his presidential run, new evidence suggests the man serving a life sentence for his murder did not fire the shots that killed the charismatic senator.

Forensic scientists met at a conference in Connecticut this week to discuss their independent findings that cast serious doubt on the Kennedy assassination. Sirhan Sirhan is serving a life sentence in Kennedy's death, but the conference presenters argue he could not have fired the fatal shot that killed Kennedy.

One investigator, Dr. Robert Joling, has studied the Kennedy assassination for nearly four decades. He determined the fatal shot came from behind Kennedy, while Sirhan was four to six feet in front of the senator and never got close enough to shoot him from behind, an NBC affiliate reports.

Analysis by another forensics engineer, Philip Van Praag, of a Canadian journalists tape recording, known as the Pruszynski recording, determined that 13 shots were fired while Kennedy was killed, although Sirhan's gun only held eight bullets, according to the NBC reporter. This suggests that a second shooter was involved in the assassination.

Van Praag's analysis led him to conclude that a second gun that was fired matched a type owned by one of the security guards in Kennedy's entourage.

"When that security guard was asked about owning that gun at first he admitted, 'Yes I owned that kind of gun but I got rid of it two months before the assassination.'" correspondent Amy Parmenter said on MSNBC Wednesday. "It turns out upon further investigation, in fact, he did not get rid of that gun until five months after the shooting. Of course, you can see where we're going with this. ... That security guard, was in fact behind Senator Kennedy when the fatal shot was fired."

This video is from MSNBC News Live, broadcast March 26, 2008.

Video can be found here - http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Scientists_Multiple_shooters_in_RFK_assassination_...

This is a pretty interesting finding.  I don't know if anything would come from it.  But if Sirhan Sirhan isn't probably wacked out from shock treatment and/or he still retains a lawyer...I'd be filing on his behalf.

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #1026 - Mar 27th, 2008 at 10:09am
Print Post  
I was going to post that earlier today, but I'm pretty sure Sirhan Sirhan confessed.  Not to mention there were tons of witnesses.

-b0b
(...doubts anything will come of it.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1027 - Mar 27th, 2008 at 10:11am
Print Post  
This is true, however we do not know about the so called "woman in the polka dot dress" and with the identity of the second shooter involved unknown, Sirhan's lawyer could probably offer up a defense and/or information that could get his client out of prison sooner than him dying.

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1028 - Mar 29th, 2008 at 1:06pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1029 - Apr 2nd, 2008 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Stadium Visitor Told To Hit Delete Button

WASHINGTON, DC (WUSA) -- Like a number of people without a ticket to the Nationals' game Sunday, Mark Butler stood outside the left field gate and watched some of the historic event from a distance. The Minnesota man carried a digital camera to capture the memories. For a member of the Uniformed Division of United States Secret Service, Butler captured too much.
Advertisement

9NEWS NOW photographer Greg Guise was rolling when an officer approached Mark Butler. Butler said the officer demanded he delete any pictures that showed the security checkpoints set up to screen fans for the visit by President George Bush.

"It's kind of like not being in America," Butler said. Butler said he was not interested in the security but in the part of the stadium you could see beyond the gate.

Secret Service spokesman Malcolm Wiley told 9NEWS NOW that there is no "hard and fast rule" in this situation. Wiley said it is a situation left to the discretion of the officer.

When specifically asked about the legality of ordering someone to delete pictures Wiley answered, "We have the authority to ask them to remove the picture from the camera."

Arthur Spitzer, Legal Director of the American Civil Liberties Union of the National Capital Area, said "ask" could be the operative word in that statement by Wiley. Spitzer said he knows of no law in these circumstances that would allow law enforcement to force someone to delete pictures.

I'm just going to go around and say I have authority in things when I really don't.  Sorry there 3rd grader, you're the 11th person I met tonight, I get you bag of Halloween candy.

If I were this dude, I would have laughed and just walked away.  Let's see them try and arrest me for that.  Oh wait...Patriot Act, secret prisons, no representation...hmm...ok I might have run away.

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #1030 - Apr 2nd, 2008 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Run away?  Ha!  You've never seen Enemy of the State, have you?

-b0b
(...snickers.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1031 - Apr 2nd, 2008 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
That was the third movie during the Summer Of Smith run in the late 90s.  He runs...and wins in the end...but wins really stupidly if you ask me.  That ending could have been better.

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1032 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
Olympic Torch Makes US Appearance

The Olympic torch makes its only US appearance today with a ceremonial run through the streets of San Francisco. It will be protected by a squad of Chinese security officers known as "flame attendants." The guards wear bright blue tracksuits. They have succeeded in keeping human rights protesters from grabbing the torch at other appearances.

That's right folks, these are People's Republic of China military troops on US soil.  Not since Mexican armed guards rolling through the streets on the southern states to "assist" with Katrina control have I wanted to puke on the flag so much.

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #1033 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Meh.  They're just beating up the hippies we're too "politically correct" to deal with.

-b0b
(...less talking, more stick time!)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #1034 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
  Met Police officers to be 'microchipped' by top brass in Big Brother style tracking scheme

UK Dail Mail
Thursday, April 10, 2008

Every single Metropolitan police officer will be 'microchipped' so top brass can monitor their movements on a Big Brother style tracking scheme, it can be revealed today.

According to respected industry magazine Police Review, the plan - which affects all 31,000 serving officers in the Met, including Sir Ian Blair - is set to replace the unreliable Airwave radio system currently used to help monitor officer's movements.

The new electronic tracking device - called the Automated Personal Location System (APLS) - means that officers will never be out of range of supervising officers.

(Article continues below)

But many serving officers fear being turned into "Robocops" - controlled by bosses who have not been out on the beat in years.

According to service providers Telent, the new technology 'will enable operators in the Service's operations centres to identify the location of each police officer' at any time they are on duty - whether overground or underground.

Although police chiefs say the new technology is about 'improving officer safety' and reacting to incidents more quickly, many rank and file believe it is just a Big Brother style system to keep tabs on them and make sure they don't 'doze off on duty'.

Some officers are concerned that the system - which will be able to pinpoint any of the 31,000 officers in the Met to within a few feet of their location - will put a complete end to community policing and leave officers purely at the beck and call of control room staff rather than reacting to members of the public on the ground.

Good luck trying to get me to do that at any time.  I don't understand why they need to be chipped, why not use their radios as tracking devices like we do in the states here.

X

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 102
Send TopicPrint