Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 102 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Cry freedom! (Read 166057 times)
Ironman
GeekCrew Luser

Re: Cry freedom!
Reply #195 - May 18th, 2006 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Why would the government care about silencing the conspiracy theorists?  If, after a lot of work and time, the general population came to believe it was a set-up, most people still won't care... its too far back in the past.  Besides, what are they going to do, vote for the other guy? Shocked  Oh noes.

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #196 - May 18th, 2006 at 9:38am
Print Post  
America is definitely circling the drain hole, but i don't think we're beyond a good ol' fashioned public execution if the circumstances demand it.

-b0b
(...could be wrong, though.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #197 - May 18th, 2006 at 9:59am
Print Post  
I have to disagree with you bob.  I think Satan's plan is too far along for us to stop.  Unless we all turned to God but then we look in the Word and we see that'll never happen.  It's just like Ironman said we're to stupid to vote for a third party or just for a normal person.  The only way to take back this country from the hands of these people who claim to look out of us is a coup.  And for that to happen people would have to care.  People will never care until they're in the interment camps FEMA has built and we live under martial law.  I think a good quote is from Pastor Martin Niemöller who said:

"When they came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist. 
When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat. 
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. 
When they came for the Jews, I did not speak out; I was not a Jew. 
When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out."

I think this is the way America will fall.  I'd like to think we'd go out fighting but I just don't see it in the spirit of men anymore.

X
(Could be wrong)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #198 - May 18th, 2006 at 10:28am
Print Post  
Well well...if a reporter had info before 9/11 surely someone in our govt also did...and even though we have the CIA and FBI tailing the hijackers and even living with them!  they still deny it.

Quote:
udy Miller got heads up before 9/11
Rory O'Connor and Scott Malone interviewed Judith Miller about pre-9/11 intel. Go read the whole thing:

“But I did manage to have a conversation with a source that [July Fourth] weekend. The person told me that there was some concern about an intercept that had been picked up. The incident that had gotten everyone’s attention was a conversation between two members of Al Qaeda. And they had been talking to one another, supposedly expressing disappointment that the United States had not chosen to retaliate more seriously against what had happened to the Cole. And one Al Qaeda operative was overheard saying to the other, ‘Don’t worry; we’re planning something so big now that the US will have to respond.’

“And I was obviously floored by that information. I thought it was a very good story: (1) the source was impeccable; (2) the information was specific, tying Al Qaeda operatives to, at least, knowledge of the attack of the Cole; and (3) they were warning that something big was coming, to which the United States would have to respond. This struck me as a major Page One-potential story.

“I remember going back to work in New York the next day and meeting with my editor Stephen Engelberg. I was rather excited, as I usually get about information of this kind, and I said, ‘Steve, I think we have a great story. And the story is that two members of Al Qaeda overheard on an intercept (and I assumed that it was the National Security Agency, because that’s who does these things) were heard complaining about the lack of American response to the Cole, but also… contemplating what would happen the next time, when there was, as they said, the impending major attack that was being planned. They said this was such a big attack that the US would have to respond.’ Then I waited....

As Steve put it to me, ‘You have a great first and second paragraph. What’s your third?”’

From: http://www.abledangerblog.com/2006/05/judy-miller-got-heads-up-before-911.html

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #199 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Man this story makes me puke...I hope these cops get fired and these two sue Baltimore for gillions!

Quote:
Couple Arrested For Asking For Directions

TheWBALChannel.com | May 18 2006

Adblock

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore City police arrested a Virginia couple over the weekend after they asked an officer for directions.

WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team reporter David Collins said Joshua Kelly and Llara Brook, of Chantilly, Va., got lost leaving an Orioles game on Saturday. Collins reported a city officer arrested them for trespassing on a public street while they were asking for directions .

"In jail for eight hours -- sleeping on a concrete floor next to a toilet," Kelly said.

"It was a nightmare," Brook said. "I was in there thinking I was just dreaming and waiting to wake up."

Collins reported it was a nightmare ending to a nearly perfect day. He said the couple went to a company picnic and watched the Orioles beat Kansas City. It was their first trip to Camden Yards and asked two people for directions to Interstate 95 South when they left.

Collins said somehow they ended up in the Cherry Hill section of south Baltimore. Hopelessly lost, relief melted away concerns after they spotted a police vehicle.

"I said, 'Thank goodness, could you please get us to 95?" Kelly said.

"The first thing that she said to us was no -- you just ran that stop sign, pull over," Brook said. "It wasn't a big deal. We'll pay the stop sign violation, but can we have directions?"

"What she said was 'You found your own way in here, you can find your own way out.'" Kelly said.

Collins said the couple spotted another police vehicle and flagged that officer down for directions. But Officer Natalie Preston, a six-year veteran of the force, intervened.

"That really threw us for a loop when she stepped in between our cars," Kelly said. "(She) said my partner is not going to step in front of me and tell you directions if I'm not."

Collins reported the circumstances got worse. Kelly pulled 40 feet forward parking next to a curb and put his flashers on while Brook was on the phone to her father hoping he could help her with directions. Both her parents are police officers in the Harrisburg, Pa., area.

"(Brook's father) was in the middle of giving us directions when the officer screeched up behind us and got out of the car and asked me to step out. I obeyed," Kelly said. "I obeyed everything -- stepped out of the car, put my hands behind my back, and the next thing I know, I was getting arrested for trespassing."

"By this time, I was completely in tears," Brook said. "I said, 'Ma'am, you know, we just need your help. We are not trying to cause you any trouble. I'm not leaving him here.' What she did was walk over to my side of the car and said, 'Ok, we are taking you downtown, too.'"

Collins said the couple was released from jail without being charged with anything. Brook is now concerned the arrest may complicate a criminal background check she's going through in her job as a child care worker.

Collins said police left Kelly's car unlocked and the windows down at the impound lot. He reported a cell phone charger, pair of sunglasses and 20 CDs were stolen.

Baltimore City police said they are looking into the incident.

Video here - http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/9229472/detail.html

There is no excuse nor ryme or reason for cops to do this.  You can't tresspass on public roads...I'm thinkin these are dirty cops who were collectin on some drugs!

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #200 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
The neo-cons are at it again!

Quote:

Updated: CNN Shopping For Guests To Attack Charlie Sheen
Represents coordinated effort to debunk 9/11 truth movement

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | May 18 2006

CNN is trying to bait 9/11 truth activists to appear as guests on its programs and attack Charlie Sheen. William Rodriguez and Philip Berg appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to expose a smear campaign that seeks to poison the well of the 9/11 truth movement.

WTC survivor and truth activist William Rodriguez was contacted by the Anderson Cooper 360 show and asked if he would go on record as saying the new Pentagon footage dispelled all 9/11 questions. They also requested that he attack Charlie Sheen's public stance on 9/11.

One CNN researcher outright called Charlie Sheen a liar during a phone call with Rodriguez.

After Rodriguez (pictured below) refused to take the bait, telling them he supports Sheen 100%, CNN cancelled his appearance even as the car to pick him up was en route. Rodriguez said CNN were taken aback by the fact that he refused to bad mouth Sheen.

Lawyer Philip Berg and philanthropist Jimmy Walters were also approached by CNN and promised TV time if they agreed to debunk Charlie Sheen. Both refused.

Berg is representing Rodriguez in a RICO suit aimed at bringing charges against US government officials for complicity in 9/11.

Berg was set to appear on Neo-Con Glenn Beck's new CNN show before the slot was cancelled.

After host AJ Hammer and Showbiz Tonight were punished for their balanced 9/11 coverage, the show was bumped to a later slot and replaced by Beck's show.

This represents a coordinated effort to smear Charlie Sheen's viewpoints on 9/11 and poison the well of the wider 9/11 truth movement. CNN are shopping for news and trying to blackmail people into saying what they want them to say.

News networks claimed that the new Pentagon images discredited Charlie Sheen comments regarding what happened to Flight 77. Here is exactly what Sheen told the Alex Jones Show back in March.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters," said Sheen.

"I understand in the interest of national security that maybe not release the Pentagon cameras but what about the Sheraton, what about the gas station, what about the Department of Transportation freeway cam? What about all these shots that had this thing perfectly documented? Instead they put out five frames that they claim not to have authorized, it's really suspicious."

Do a handful of fuzzy frames from almost exactly the same vantage point disprove or put to bed any of Charlie Sheen's questions as the news networks claimed?

CNN are also cynically posing as the de facto representatives of the 9/11 families and erroneously claiming that the families oppose any questioning of the official version of events. In reality, a majority of the family members now have questions of their own which remain unanswered and Charlie Sheen was overwhelmed with the support he received from 9/11 survivors and families after his public stance. Other networks like Fox have also used this tactic to try and silence 9/11 dissent.

We remain on guard for the continued unfounded attacks on Charlie Sheen and won't hesitate to expose those who engage in sinister smear campaigns and yellow journalism in an attempt to debunk the 9/11 truth movement.

I think the people should say, "Yeah I'll speak out again him" and then not do it when they're live on the air.  Man I'd love to see the look on the talking head's face.

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #201 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Wow I'm on a role.  God bless John Stewart!

http://prisonplanet.com/video/May2006/TDS-Phonescam-Fox.wmv

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #202 - May 19th, 2006 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Oh come on, Stewie, not Alex freakin' Jones again.  That guy is a lunatic.

-b0b
(...points out the "Cheney shot from 15 feet" video.)

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #203 - May 22nd, 2006 at 5:15pm
Print Post  

Zogby Poll: Over 70 Million American Adults Support New 9/11 Investigation

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060522/bs_prweb/prweb388743_4

Quote:
May 22, 2006 -- Although the Bush administration continues to exploit September 11 to justify domestic spying, unprecedented spending and a permanent state of war, a new Zogby poll reveals that less than half of the American public trusts the official 9/11 story or believes the attacks were adequately investigated.

Poll results indicate 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success" (with 8% unsure). The poll of American residents was conducted from Friday, May 12 through Tuesday, May 16, 2004. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/- 2.9. All inquiries about questions, responses and demographics should be directed to Zogby International.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #204 - May 22nd, 2006 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
That means 70 million terrorists!  Those un-patriot people who hate America and want, along with those liberal Democracts want another attack!  Give me your rights FOR I AM gOD!!!!

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #205 - May 22nd, 2006 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Gwar.

-b0b
(...GWARRRRR!)

IP Logged

The_Fat_Man
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Grand High Overlard

Reply #206 - May 22nd, 2006 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
Viva La Revolution!

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #207 - May 22nd, 2006 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sundown at Coffin Rock

by Raymond K. Paden

The old man walked slowly through the dry, fallen leaves of autumn, his practiced eye automatically choosing the bare and stony places in the trail for his feet. There was scarcely a sound as he passed, though his left knee was stiff with scar tissue. He grunted occasionally as the tight sinews pulled. Damn chainsaw, he thought.

Behind him, the boy shuffled along, trying to imitate his grandfather, but unable to mimic the silent motion that the old man had learned during countless winter days upon this wooded mountain in pursuit of game. He's fifteen years old, the old man thought. Plenty old enough to be learning. But that was another time, another America. His mind drifted, and he saw himself, a fifteen-year-old boy following in the footsteps of his own grandfather, clutching a twelve gauge in his trembling hands as they tracked a wounded whitetail.

The leg was hurting worse now, and he slowed his pace a bit. Plenty of time. It should have been my own son here with me now, the old man thought sadly. But Jason had no interest, no understanding. He cared for nothing but pounding on the keys of that damned computer terminal. He knew nothing about the woods, or where food came from...or freedom. And that's my fault, isn't it?

The old man stopped and held up his hand, motioning for the boy to look. In the small clearing ahead, the deer stood motionless, watching them. It was a scraggly buck, underfed and sickly, but the boy's eyes lit up with excitement. It had been many years since they had seen even a single whitetail here on the mountain. After the hunting had stopped, the population had exploded. The deer had eaten the mountain almost bare until erosion had become a serious problem in some places. That following winter, three starving does had wandered into the old man's yard, trying to eat the bark off of his pecan trees, and he had wished the "animal rights" fanatics could have been there then. It was against the law, but old man knew a higher law, and he took an axe into the yard and killed the starving beasts. They did not have the strength to run.

The buck finally turned and loped away, and they continued down the trail to the river. When they came to the "Big Oak," the old man turned and pushed through the heavy brush beside the trail and the boy followed, wordlessly. The old man knew that Thomas was curious about their leaving the trail, but the boy had learned to move silently (well, almost) and that meant no talking. When they came to "Coffin Rock," the old man sat down upon it and motioned for the boy to join him.

"You see this rock, shaped like a casket?" the old man asked. "Yes sir." The old man smiled. The boy was respectful and polite. He loved the outdoors, too. Everything a man could ask in a grandson ....or a son.

"I want you to remember this place, and what I'm about to tell you. A lot of it isn't going to make any sense to you, but it's important and one day you'll understand it well enough. The old man paused. Now that he was here, he didn't really know where to start.

"Before you were born," he began at last, "this country was different. I've told you about hunting, about how everybody who obeyed the law could own guns. A man could speak out, anywhere, without worrying about whether he'd get back home or not. School was different, too. A man could send his kids to a church school, or a private school, or even teach them at home. But even in the public schools, they didn't spend all their time trying to brainwash you like they do at yours now." The old man paused, and was silent for many minutes. The boy was still, watching a chipmunk scavenging beside a fallen tree below them.

"Things don't ever happen all at once, boy. They just sort of sneak up on you. Sure, we knew guns were important; we just didn't think it would ever happen in America. But we had to do something about crime, they said. It was a crisis. Everything was a crisis! It was a drug crisis, or a terrorism crisis, or street crime, or gang crime. Even a 'health care' crisis was an excuse to take away a little more of our rights." The old man turned to look at his grandson.

"They ever let you read a thing called the Constitution down there at your school?" The boy solemnly shook his head. "Well, the Fourth Amendment's still in there. It says there won't be any unreasonable searches and seizures. It says you're safe in your own home." The old man shrugged. "That had to go. It was a crisis! They could kick your door open any time, day or night, and come in with guns blazing if they thought you had drugs ...or later, guns. Oh, at first it was just registration -- to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals! But that didn't work, of course, and then later when they wanted to take 'em they knew where to look. They banned 'assault rifles', and then 'sniper rifles', and 'Saturday night specials.' Everything you saw on the TV or in the movies was against us. God knows the news people were! And the schools were teaching our kids that nobody needed guns anymore. We tried to take a stand, but we felt like the whole face of our country had changed and we were left outside."

"Me and a friend of mine, when we saw what was happening, we came and built a secret place up here on the mountain. A place where we could put our guns until we needed them. We figured some day Americans would remember what it was like to be free, and what kind of price we had to pay for that freedom. So we hid our guns instead of losing them."

"One fellow I knew disagreed. He said we ought to use our guns now and stand up to the government. Said that the colonists had fought for their freedom when the British tried to disarm them at Lexington and Concord. Well, he and a lot of others died in what your history books call the 'Tax Revolt of 1998,' but son, it wasn't the revolt that caused the repeal of the Second Amendment like your history book says. The Second Amendment was already gone long before they ever repealed it. The rest of us thought we were doing the right thing by waiting. I hope to God we were right."

"You see, Thomas. It isn't government that makes a man free. In the end, governments always do just the opposite. They gobble up freedom like hungry pigs. You have to have laws to keep the worst in men under control, but at the same time the people have to have guns, too, in order to keep the government itself under control. In our country, the people were supposed to be the final authority of the law, but that was a long time ago. Once the guns were gone, there was no reason for those who run the government to give a damn about laws and constitutional rights and such. They just did what they pleased and anyone who spoke out...well, I'm getting ahead of myself."

"It took a long time to collect up all the millions of firearms that were in private hands. The government created a whole new agency to see to it. There were rewards for turning your friends in, too. Drug dealers and murderers were set free after two or three years in prison, but possession of a gun would get you mandatory life behind bars with no parole.

"I don't know how they found out about me, probably knew I'd been a hunter all those years, or maybe somebody turned me in. They picked me up on suspicion and took me down to the federal building."

"Son, those guys did everything they could think of to me. Kept me locked up in this little room for hours, no food, no water. They kept coming in, asking me where the guns were. 'What guns?' I said. Whenever I'd doze off, they'd come crashing in, yelling and hollering. I got to where I didn't know which end was up. I'd say I wanted my lawyer and they'd laugh. 'Lawyers are for criminals', they said. 'You'll get a lawyer after we get the guns.' What's so funny is, I know they thought they were doing the right thing. They were fighting crime!"

"When I got home I found Ruth sitting in the middle of the living room floor, crying her eyes out. The house was a shambles. While I was down there, they'd come out and took our house apart. Didn't need a search warrant, they said. National emergency! Gun crisis! Your grandma tried to call our preacher and they ripped the phone off the wall. Told her that they'd go easy on me if she just told them where I kept my guns." The old man laughed. "She told them to go to hell." He stared into the distance for a moment as his laughter faded.

"They wouldn't tell her about me, where I was or anything, that whole time. She said that she'd thought I was dead. She never got over that day, and she died the next December."

"They've been watching me ever since, off and on. I guess there's not much for them to do anymore, now that all the guns are gone. Plenty of time to watch one foolish old man." He paused. Beside him, the boy stared at the stone beneath his feet.

"Anyway, I figure that, one day, America will come to her senses. Our men will need those guns and they'll be ready. We cleaned them and sealed them up good; they'll last for years. Maybe it won't be in your lifetime, Thomas. Maybe one day you'll be sitting here with your son or grandson. Tell him about me, boy. Tell him about the way I said America used to be." The old man stood, his bad leg shaking unsteadily beneath him.

"You see the way this stone points? You follow that line one hundred feet down the hill and you'll find a big round rock. It looks like it's buried solid, but one man with a good prybar can lift it, and there's a concrete tunnel right under there that goes back into the hill."

The old man stood, watching as the sun eased toward the ridge, coloring the sky and the world red. Below them, the river still splashed among the stones, as it had for a million years. It's still going, the old man thought. There'll be someone left to carry on for me when I'm gone. It was harder to walk back. He felt old and purposeless now, and it would be easier, he knew, to give in to that aching heaviness in his left lung that had begun to trouble him more and more. Damn cigarettes, he thought. His leg hurt, and the boy silently came up beside him and supported him as they started down the last mile toward the house. How quiet he walks, the old man thought. He's learned well.

It was almost dark when the boy walked in. His father looked up from his paper. "Did you and your granddad have a nice walk?"

"Yes," the boy answered, opening the refrigerator. "You can call Agent Goodwin tomorrow. Gramps finally showed me where it is."

-b0b
(...thinks it is a pretty sober story.)

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #208 - May 22nd, 2006 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Wow. Depressing.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #209 - May 24th, 2006 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
http://today.reuters.com/news/ArticleNews.aspx?type=politicsNews&storyID=2006-05...

Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Leaders of both parties on Capitol Hill accused the FBI on Tuesday of overstepping constitutional boundaries designed to protect Congress when it raided a Democratic lawmaker's office over the weekend.

The Justice Department's bribery investigation of Louisiana Rep. William Jefferson has turned up $90,000 in his freezer and won guilty pleas from two associates, but Republicans and Democrats alike said investigators went too far when they ignored long-standing precedent and executed a search warrant on his office on Capitol Hill.

"I clearly have serious concerns about what happened and whether people at the Justice Department have looked at the Constitution lately," said House Majority Leader John Boehner.

OH ITS FINE TO SPY ON AMERICANS AND DO ILLEGAL SEACH AND SEIZURES BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, THEY GET MAD!

Who on earth elected these people!?!? So hypocritical and selfish, I don't know what to do anymore!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 102
Send TopicPrint