Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 102 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Cry freedom! (Read 166055 times)
b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Re: Cry freedom!
Reply #375 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
X wrote on Oct 7th, 2006 at 11:09am:

Yeah, so would I.  But you know what?  We'll never see them, because they don't exist.  Do you have any clue how big a prison would have to be to hold 500,000 people?!  I think the commenters on the site were dead on with some of their analyses...

Quote:
the descriptions of the bases are completely unsubstantiated, like this:

“Okanogan County - Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives.”

Where did you get this from? And why a spoonful of truth, followed by a spoonful of sh*t?

Quote:
OK lets review…
ALASKA
Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility.
Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility.
Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks

This is too funny.
East of Anchorage is nothing but mountains, no railroads, and zero places to land any aircraft. The railroad does travel northeast on the Fairbanks route, and southeast to Seward it can be accessed by road for the entire length northeast of Anchorage, and is visable from the highway. It may be difficult to access going southeast because of the mountain ranges, but get real, logistics would be far too costly and complicated as 60-70 percent of all consumables must be flown to Anchorage as it is right now, the rest comes in twice a week on two container ships. 500,000 capacity? There are 260,000 people in Anchorage so maybe we already live in the concentration camp? There may be 500,000 people in the entire state…maybe. Eielson..LOL nothing happening there. Ft. Wainright..are you kidding me, there are maybe 70,000 people in the Fairbanks area, and that includes North Pole and Eielson AFB. The simple fact is that there are no facilities in existance that can handle 1,000 people, let alone 500,000. I have personally been all over all of the mentioned bases, and I travel all over Alaska in small planes and Helecopters, so I am quite sure there are no “hidden” concentration camps within 500 miles of any city in Alaska. I dont know about the other states mentioned but I sure am laughing about the list for Alaska. You might as well say the concentration camp is at the Coast Guard base in Kodiak. Thats an island in case you dont know. There are several other bases in Alaska, Ft. Richardson, Ft. Greely, what kind of capacity do they have? Thanks for the great humor, I just hope I dont get sent to the gulag for this. LOLROFLLMAO

Quote:
A detention camp for 2 million people is AKA a large city. I laughed out loud when I read that. What blatant BS.

I also love how the camps are fully staffed, but with no inmates. What do the guards do all day? Practice lockdowns? Hilarious.

Quote:
Ashcroft is not longer our Attorney General. Alberto Gonzales is. If you can’t even get that correct, why should we accept the rest of your theory? And who would put FEMA in charge of anything of this magnitude. Even W. isn’t that stupid.

Quote:
Avon Park Florida is a National Gaurd training base. The “prison” there is a training facility.

I have been hearing about the seceret concentration camps since Jimmy Carter was president.

Quote:
This is a cool concept, very urgently rendered. But FEMA couldn’t handle a natural disaster, I don’t see them suddenly establishing, staffing and organizing detention/concentration/re-education camps.

Quote:
2 million facility? Do you actually realize the size of that number? That would be larger than Fairbanks itself. How about posting some Google Earth shots of these facilities to back this up. Also a lot is being read into the use of military facilites that I would say is inaccurate.

Quote:
Funny…. There is one historic hangar left at the Robert Meuller Airport in Austin, TX. Seeing as how there is a new children’s hospital being built on that very site, as well as extensive plans for a housing development (including schools, shopping center, etc), it seems like a rather odd space for a detention center….

Quote:
I live in Hawaii–the article notes that the former Barbers Naval Air Station “could be” used for detention centers. Yeah, and they could also be used for alien landings, unicorn ranching, or mind control microwave broadcasting… but in fact, Barbers is used for homeless vet programs, Univ of Hawaii aerospace studies, and a few baseyards for small construction companies.

For the love of all that is purple, use some freakin' logic here.  I, for one, would also like to see some Google Earth pictures of these facilities.  It shouldn't be hard to find a prison camp that can actively detain TWO MILLION people.

Besides, what would be the point of detaining 3-4 million Americans?  Do you have any clue how long it would take to find that many people, even if they weren't hiding?  Do you have any clue how long it would take to arrest that many people, even if they weren't resisting?  Do you have any clue what would happen to society if 3-4 million people suddenly disappeared?  Do you have any clue what would happen to the US economy if 3-4 million people were arrested overnight?

Think about it, Pat - this is patently ludicrous.

-b0b
(...screams.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #376 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
That's why I stipulated that it would be scarry IF true and that I wanted to see some pictures (although I spelled it wrong in my original).  I know some things are bunk and others aren't...but I also know that the best place to hide a truth is between two lies....and vice versa.

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Reply #377 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/49296ee0-56f6-11db-9110-0000779e2340.html

OPEC immediately cutting production to increase gas prices.  WTF!?!?!

AIM  
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #378 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
hey man they are makin too much money off of us. They saw that we were complacent in 3$ a gallon and 70+ish per barrel of oil, so why let that fade!

money money.... monayyyy

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #379 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
Ahh but you forget my friends that OPEC is loosing it's control over the US for oil control.  While they DO provide us still with a great deal of oil, US/British oil companies are quickly catching up if not out performing OPEC.  You have places like BP and Tex Co who are making money off the no oil flow in Iraq (on our weakened supply as well as stopping the subsiding to the Iraqi people) and you have "trouble" with the Alaskan pipelines.  The British are having troubles as well as Russia.  I still wonder how much of Venezuela's supply we get but that's a drop in the bucket.  If only we had some "car"....that "ran".....on...."electricity".  Hmm  but the gracious oil companies as well as the businessmen...err politicians who control stakes in oil companies are saving us from the evil electric companies.  We must save the lighting...by drilling in Anwar!!!

NO BLOOD FOR POWER GRIDS!  SAVE THE BALL LIGHTNINGS!!!

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #380 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 12:11am
Print Post  
Remeber the days when it was only politicians pork spending.  Shoot even the Pentagon let a little over 1 billion dollars go "missing" and now we have institutions that use our money to screw us.  Yea!!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-hope08oct08,0,3230053.st...

Remember these aren't your income tax dollars since 100% of it goes just to pay off the interest on the federal debt.  This is the money our country makes in order to have our government function to serve us.  Hmm...this sounds like good ol America right here.  I'm sure Jimmy Stewart would stand up for this!

X

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #381 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 10:13am
Print Post  
I like how Drudge and other news outlets are painting the North Korean nuke test as being a "dud" Cause if it were a "real" nuke, then it would reveal the hypocracy of the Bush administrations policy on nuclear weapons. Iran is YEARS away from a nuke, and there is no evidence to support the claim that they are building a nuclear bomb. Nuclear bombs require a 90% or so enrichment of uranium to make it weapons grade. Right now the Iranians can only make enrichment at a 4% or so level. That is just enought enrichment for nuclear power. They are still legally within the non proliferation treaty. Unlike Israel, which hasnt signed it, yet has 200 nuclear bombs. Everyone seems to forget that.

So the Bush Admin has been running up sanctions and talk of military attack against Iran for many months. Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons. North Korea obviously does. So why not go after North Korea first? Who knows their motivation for wanting to attack Iran, I dont know. Oil? they are weaker than North Korea, maybe.  I just wanted to point out the hypocracy here, because Bush's language to North Korea's test was something like: "The US condemns the test, but still thinks diplomacy is a viable option."
His language against Iran is something like: "The United States cannot allow this regime to have nuclear weapons, and will do everything to stop it."

Bullcrap. This whole thing just reeks. And it really annoys me to see Drudge and other news outlets spin things like that. When Foley was accused of illicit deeds, Drudge said that it was all a prank to fool poor Foley into saying naughty things. Well 3 other pages have come out, and the one specifically debunked Drudge's claim. Drudge, imo is so far up the GOP's butt, hes just regurgitating party rhetoric. Ugh.

So anyway, don't listen much to our media, its all bull. North Korea did detonate a nuclear bomb. They say that the high explosives required for a nuclear bomb caused the earthquake, not the nuclear detonation itself. The high explosives are used to collide and compress the uranium so that a nuetrino beam can be fired into the dense mass and set off the chain reaction. The explosives themselves are not enough to cause a freakin 4.3 earthquake. ugh.

Don't just watch or read one news source, take them all in, even the ones you might hate. They are all telling their own slant on things, its up to you to decipher what is the real truth.

~BRiney

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Reply #382 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
From what I heard on CNN headline news this morning, South Korea is getting several threats of these nuclear bombs from North Korea.  That's pretty serious.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #383 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #384 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Aircraft carrier JFK to be decommissioned
Aging vessel will be offered to DHS, NATO

By Mark D. Faram
Staff writer

When President Bush signs the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act, he’ll also seal the fate of the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy, putting in motion the decommissioning process for the 38-year-old ship.

The move will give the more than 2,000 sailors assigned to JFK a glimmer of hope that they’ll be able to move on to new assignments soon.

“While we’re still awaiting the president’s signature for the final approval, we are pleased that a decision has finally been made,” said Lt. Sarah Self-Kyler, spokeswoman for the Navy at the Pentagon.

That signature will mean the sailors onboard JFK can begin to plan their futures, but it also means the Navy’s work is just beginning.

“We expect the decommissioning period to take eight to nine months to complete,” Self-Kyler said.

But the service won’t be able to dispose of the Kennedy as soon as the last sailor has departed the brow. Congress has put restrictions on what can happen to the ship once it’s out of service: The Navy must first offer the ship to the Department of Homeland Security and NATO.

Only if those two entities decline to take over the vessel, which is badly in need of overhaul, will the Navy be able to decide whether to mothball the ship or strike it from the register — allowing it to be either scrapped or donated as a museum.

“It won’t be until after we hear back from DHS and NATO can we determine exactly what condition the ship must be maintained in,” Self-Kyler said, of whether the Navy will be required to maintain the ship in a way that would allow her to be recommissioned if necessary.

The president’s signature will also put into motion another process to determine what will replace the Kennedy at Naval Station Mayport, Fla.

“We will evaluate the options, based on the results of an environmental impact survey that will begin once the ship’s future has been determined,” Self-Kyler said. “The results of that survey will determine the way ahead for Mayport.”

That survey will not only look at the possibility of relocating a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier to the Florida base, but will also consider other options such as relocating a large-deck amphibious ship, as well as a complete expeditionary strike group.

That survey is expected to be completed early in fiscal 2008.

Alright, what the hell does DHS need a freakin' aircraft carrier for?  It's bad enough that the IRS has heavily armed paramilitary units under their purview, but for cryin' out loud...

-b0b
(...1984!)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #385 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
I like this guy's thinking.

Quote:
Biggest bomb plot in British history - doesn't make news

The Truth Will Set You Free | October 11 2006

Why?

Because the suspects are NEITHER ARAB, NOR MUSLIM.

A RETIRED Grange dentist is accused of being part of a bomb plot after a record number of explosives were seized in a Lancashire town.

David Bolais Jackson, 62, of Trent Road, Nelson, was arrested on Friday in the Lancaster area after leaving his Grange practice for the last time.

Jackson was charged with being in possession of an explosive substance for an unlawful purpose. [Notice the absence of terrorism charges]

However, it is unclear who or what the intended target might have been.

Police found rocket launchers, chemicals, British National Party literature and a nuclear or biological suit [!!!] at his home.

The find came shortly after they had recovered 22 chemical components from the house of his alleged accomplice, Robert Cottage, a former BNP election candidate, who lives in Colne.

The haul is thought to be THE LARGEST EVER FOUND AT A HOUSE IN THIS COUNTRY.

Aaah, so what? What's a few rocket launchers and a record number of explosives among friends?

They probably had them 'just in case' some Arab Muslims showed up to sell them falafel or hummus - or worse yet, baklava.

After all, they're white - they would never harm their fellow Brits. Whoops! I could be wrong:
[T]he last London mad-bomber – neo-Nazi David Copeland, who nail-bombed the Admiral Duncan and two other pubs in 1999 – caused far more genuine fear than all these alleged Islamist plots in the alleged "pre-planning" (ie coffee-shop bullsh-t) stage.

Copeland "only" killed three people (and maimed about a dozen more) but not for want of trying – the blast of the last bomb he placed was blocked by a pillar. Targeting places where gay, black and Asian people hang out – ie inner-city pubs with good music and food – he was charged simply with murder.
Let's compare and contrast how Cottage, possessing both rocket launchers and explosives, was treated with how Arab Muslim 'suspects', armed with nothing but their names, were treated:

Unlike the Forest Gate raid in east London in June, which involved 250 police, some of them armed, Lancashire police entered Cottage's home with a handful of unarmed officers.

There was no “air exclusion zone” or assaults on neighbours, no closing down of surrounding streets, and no smear stories about those arrested.

Superintendent Neil Smith instantly moved to reassure residents and stressed, “It is not a bomb making factory.” He was able to add that it was not related to terrorism.

Let's face it - it's just not newsworthy.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #386 - Oct 12th, 2006 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Watch this "liberal media" at work...you sheeple.

Quote:
Daley: By 2016, cameras on 'almost every block'

October 12, 2006
BY FRAN SPIELMAN City Hall Reporter
Security and terrorism won't be an issue if Chicago wins the right to host the 2016 Summer Olympic Games because, by that time, there'll be a surveillance camera on every corner, Mayor Daley said Wednesday.

Umm ok...first of all you need a lot of people watching those cameras.  Next, those people will have to tell who is a "terrorist".  Third, they have to catch it in time.  Fourth, they have to notify the police with enough time to do something to stop the terrorists.  Fifth, what if it's a dirty bomb or some bio-weapon?  They won't know what happen till it's too late...esp if it's bio.  Sixth, how can we be sure that the watchers aren't part of the "terrorists'" plot?  Who watches the watchers?  So to say that security and terrorism won't be an issue because of cameras is perposturous.

Quote:
"By the time 2016 [rolls around], we'll have more cameras than Washington, D.C. ... Our technology is more advanced than any other city in the world -- even compared to London -- dealing with our cameras and the sophistication of cameras and retro-fitting all the cameras downtown in new buildings, doing the CTA cameras," Daley said.

"By 2016, I'll make you a bet. We'll have [cameras on] almost every block."

I wonder how many will be stolen?  Again...what makes the difference if you're watching?  Esp with a line of people traffic 4,000 thick and all side by side?  Suitcase bomb...vial of anthrax (or ANY bo weapon) all unknown until after the big boom goes off.  The only thing the cameras will do will be to provide the media with some live feed.  Of course that info would be held in secret for 20 years...for "national security reasons"...kinda like the Pentagon vids.

Quote:
The mayor talked about the steady march toward a Big Brother city during a free-wheeling exchange with the Sun-Times editorial board after unveiling his proposed 2007 budget.

On development of a CTA superstation at Block 37 that offers premium service to O'Hare and Midway Airports, Daley appeared to side with CTA Board Chairwoman Carole Brown over CTA President Frank Kruesi.

He said it makes no sense to charge premium prices for airport service unless the CTA can find a way to reduce travel times -- by allowing airport-only trains to bypass regular Blue and Orange Line trains.

"They have to cut certain stations out where no one gets on or off. ... You have to cut the [travel] time down to 35 minutes," Daley said.

The mayor also put in yet another plug for privatization of state assets -- and government ownership of Illinois' nine riverboat casinos.

Under Daley's plan, private companies would run the casinos in exchange for a management fee that amounts to roughly 10 percent of the profits. The rest would go into a fund for education.

Anyone else laugh at this?  I wonder if Daley's mob connection to "privatize" the city.  How about when they do drug runs or thefts?  I wonder if those cameras will be "down for routine maintance"?

X

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #387 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Some people get all the luck and attention!!!  When should I, or we, expect a knock on OUR door!!....It's only fair.

Quote:
U.S. agents question teen
Girl ran anti-Bush page on MySpace
By Laurel Rosenhall and Ryan Lillis - Bee Staff Writers

Published 12:00 am PDT Friday, October 13, 2006
Story appeared in MAIN NEWS section, Page A1

Print | E-Mail | Comments (69)

Julia Wilson, 14, got a surprise visit from two Secret Service agents Wednesday at McClatchy High after the words "Kill Bush" appeared on MySpace.com. Her mom, Kirstie Wilson, says she should have been present when her daughter was questioned. Sacramento Bee/Hector Amezcua

See additional images

The latest Sacramento resident to be questioned by federal agents in possible threats against President Bush is a 14-year-old girl with a heart on her backpack and braces on her teeth, a freckle-nosed adolescent who is passionate about liberal politics and cute movie stars.

Her name is Julia Wilson, and she learned a vivid civics lesson Wednesday when two Secret Service agents pulled her out of biology class at McClatchy High School to ask about comments and images she posted on MySpace.

Beneath the words "Kill Bush," Julia posted a cartoonish photo-collage of a knife stabbing the hand of the president. It was one of a few images Julia said she used to decorate an anti-Bush Web page she moderated on MySpace, the social networking Web site that is hugely popular among teenagers.

The Secret Service refused to answer questions about the case or even confirm an investigation. Eric Zahren, a Secret Service spokesman, said the agency does not discuss its work "due to the sensitivity of our mission."

But Julia's mother, Kirstie Wilson, and an assistant principal at McClatchy High said two agents showed them badges stating they were with the Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security.

Federal law prohibits making serious threats against the president, and Julia and her parents say what she did was wrong.

The couple are disturbed, however, that federal agents questioned a child at school -- without her parents present. And First Amendment lawyers question whether the Secret Service over-reacted to a 14-year-old's comments on a Web site made for casual socializing.

"I don't condone what she did, but it seems a little over the top to me," said Julia's father, Jim Moose. "You'd think they could look at the situation and determine that she's not a credible threat."

Earlier this month, federal officials arrested two Sacramento-area men for allegedly threatening the president. Elk Grove resident Michael Lee Braun has been charged with sending two threatening letters to the El Dorado Hills country club where Bush recently made an appearance. Rocklin resident Howard J. Kinsey is accused of threatening the president through a text message.

Here is how Julia Wilson's family tells their story:

Two Secret Service agents arrived at their Land Park home about 2:30 Wednesday afternoon, Kirstie Wilson said. They told her they wanted to speak with her daughter about threats to the president that she had posted on MySpace.

"She was in molecular biology, and I said I really didn't want to take her out of class for this," Kirstie Wilson said. "I said I'd make sure she came right home from school."

She asked the agents to come back in an hour, and they left.

Then Wilson sent her daughter a text message instructing her to come straight home from school.

"... there are two men from the secret service that want to talk with you. Apparently you made some death threats against president bush. Dont worry youre not going to jail or anything like that but they take these things very seriously these days," Kirstie Wilson wrote.

"Are you serious!?!? omg. Am I in a lot of trouble"? her daughter replied, using common teenage shorthand for "Oh, my God."

Kirstie Wilson called her husband. While they were on the phone, she received another text message from her daughter: "They took me out of class."

It was a 15- to 20-minute interview, Julia said. Agents asked her about her father's job, her e-mail address, and her Social Security number. They asked about the MySpace page she had created last year as an eighth-grader at Sutter Middle School.

"I told them I just really don't agree with Bush's politics," Julia said Thursday. "I don't have any plans of harming Bush in any way. I'm very peaceful; I just don't like Bush."

The MySpace page under question was a group page, similar to an online club.

Most of the groups Julia is a part of are fan clubs for movie stars like Jake Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor. The group that got her in trouble was called something like "People who want to stab Bush" -- Julia said she doesn't remember the exact name because she soon changed it.

After an eighth-grade history lesson in which she learned that threatening the president is against the law, Julia said she changed the group name to "So Bush is an idiot but hey what else is new?"

The group primarily consisted of her teenage friends who share her liberal political interests, Julia said. She deleted the group page over the summer when she decided that MySpace was juvenile and taking up too much time.

Moose and Wilson say they had no idea what their daughter had posted online.

"I was more than happy to have them talk to her about the severity of what she did. But I wanted to be here with her," Kirstie Wilson said.

McClatchy Assistant Principal Paul Belluomini said he usually does not notify parents when law enforcement officials come to school to interview students.

"Parents usually interfere with an investigation, so we usually don't notify them until it's done," he said.

Sacramento City Unified School District policy calls for parents to be notified but doesn't say whether it should happen before or after a student is interviewed. State law doesn't require parental notification.

In any case, said Ann Brick, an attorney with the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California, Julia Wilson's post did not sound like a "true threat" to the president, making it political speech that is protected by the First Amendment.

"The courts have to distinguish between political rhetoric and hyperbole and a real threat," Brick said. "A reasonable person would have to interpret what was said as indication of a serious intent to commit harm."

Peter Scheer, executive director of the California First Amendment Coalition, said in the current political climate, "the threshold that brings (agents) in has gotten lower."

"It's a cautionary tale for kids who are on MySpace that putting something on MySpace like 'Kill the President' is not the same as saying it on e-mail or over the phone," Scheer said. "The government is not systematically listening to all phone calls or going through e-mails, but it probably does search the Internet."

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #388 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/10/codie121006_228x384.jpg

A teenage schoolgirl was arrested by police for racism after refusing to sit with a group of Asian students because some of them did not speak English.

Codie Stott's family claim she was forced to spend three-and-a-half hours in a police cell after she was reported by her teachers.

The 14-year-old - who was released without charge - said it had been a simple matter of commonsense and accused the school and police of an over-the-top reaction.

The incident happened in the same local education authority where a ten-year-old boy was prosecuted earlier this year for calling a schoolfriend racist names in the playground, a move branded by a judge "political correctness gone mad."

Codie was attending a GCSE science class at Harrop Fold High School in Worsley, Greater Manchester, when the incident happened.

The teenager had not been in school the day before due to a hospital appointment and had missed the start of a project, so the teacher allocated her a group to sit with.

"She said I had to sit there with five Asian pupils," said Codie yesterday.

"Only one could speak English, so she had to tell that one what to do so she could explain in their language. Then she sat me with them and said 'Discuss'."

According to Codie, the five - four boys and a girl - then began talking in a language she didn't understand, thought to be Urdu, so she went to speak to the teacher.

"I said 'I'm not being funny, but can I change groups because I can't understand them?' But she started shouting and screaming, saying 'It's racist, you're going to get done by the police'."

Codie said she went outside to calm down where another teacher found her and, after speaking to her class teacher, put her in isolation for the rest of the day.

A complaint was made to a police officer based full-time at the school, and more than a week after the incident on September 26 she was taken to Swinton police station and placed under arrest.

"They told me to take my laces out of my shoes and remove my jewellery, and I had my fingerprints and photograph taken," said Codie. "It was awful."

After questioning on suspicion of committing a section five racial public order offence, her mother Nicola says she was placed in a bare cell for three-and-a-half hours then released without charge.

She only returned to lessons this week and has been put in a different science class.

Yesterday Miss Stott, 37, a cleaner, said: "Codie was not being racist." "The reaction from the school and police is totally over the top and I am furious my daughter had to go through this trauma when all she was saying was common sense. "

"She'd have been better off not saying anything and getting into trouble for not being able to do the work."

Miss Stott, who is separated from Codie and her 18-year-old brother Ashley's father, lives with her partner Keith Seanor, a 36-year-old cable layer, in Walkden.

School insiders acknowledge that at least three of the students Codie refused to sit with had recently arrived in this country and spoke little English.

But they say her comments afterwards raised further concerns, for example allegedly referring to the students as "blacks" - something she denied yesterday.

The school is now investigating exactly what happened before deciding what action - if any - to take against Codie.

Headteacher Dr Antony Edkins said: "An allegation of a serious nature was made concerning a racially motivated remark by one student towards a group of Asian students new to the school and new to the country."

"We aim to ensure a caring and tolerant attitude towards people and pupils of all ethnic backgrounds and will not stand for racism in any form."

Fewer than two per cent of pupils at Harrop Fold come from an ethnic minority.

It had the worst GCSE results in the entire Salford LEA last year with just 15 per cent of pupils achieving five good passes including English and maths, a third of the national average.

Since being placed in special measures, Ofsted inspectors say it has improved, not least as a result of Dr Edkins's "outstanding" leadership.

Salford was at the centre of a storm last April after a ten-year-old boy was hauled before a court for allegedly calling an 11-year-old mixed race pupil a 'Paki' and 'Bin Laden' in a playground argument at a primary school in Irlam.

When the case came before District Judge Jonathan Finestein he said the decision to prosecute showed "how stupid the whole system is getting".

But was himself fiercely attacked by teaching union leaders for "feeding a pernicious agenda" that aided the BNP.

The prosecution was eventually dropped.

Last night Robert Whelan, deputy director of the Civitas think-tank, said: "It's obviously common sense that pupils who don't speak English cause problems for other pupils and for teachers."

"I'm sure this sort of thing happens all the time, but it's a sad reflection on the school if they can't deal with it without involving the police."

"A lot of these arrests don't result in prosecutions - they aim is to frighten us into self-censorship until we watch everything we say."

Greater Manchester Police denied Codie had been kept in a cell but would not comment further.

She did not recognize the obvious superiority of other cultures, and as such has committed the worst crime imaginable.

By being uncomfortable in a group of people who refused to speak her language, she is obviously a xenophobe and a racist, and has broken the highest law of political correctness:  She is guilty of being white in the 1st degree, and as such the only fitting punishment is death.

-b0b
(...steams.)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #389 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
That so sucks.  Britian is becoming a proving grounds for the NWO...Canada is following with the labeling of the Bible as hate speech.  Did this arrest, withOUT charges mind you, teach this kid anything?  Yes...fear the government and the authorities.  They are making their own enemies.  This girl is less likely to talk to police, government officals, and even her own teachers.  Good job, NWO, you made another helpful enemy for you.  Off with her head!!!

X

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 102
Send TopicPrint