Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 90 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Interesting News Article Thread (Read 879855 times)
The_Fat_Man
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Grand High Overlard

Re: Interesting News Article Thread
Reply #465 - Nov 29th, 2006 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Buy my comfortable bras?  Plus not wearing a bra, while possibly comfortable, is bad for a womans back after a certain amount of time.

Not noticeable in the days gone by, with extending life spans, your back will thank you later.

Boobs aren't light....specialy if you got big ones.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Winter is Coming. Giggity.

Reply #466 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Wes has got bigger boobs than I do.

I dont know if I should laugh or weep.

the difference between high heels and bras is that, heels can be shown off and flashy and fun.

bras just are bras. no fancy shit goes on there. and while they are necessary for those who have larger breasts as a means of preventing sagging, back problems and so on....they're just kind of a required pain in the ass for the rest of us whose boobs are small enough to say that they'll probably never sag or cause any back trauma.

And Wes, I'd love to buy your comfortable bras, but....I don't buy used underwear and I fear that your boobs would grow lonesome for the soft caress and companionship of such items.

But if you were suggesting I buy MORE comfortable bras, I doubt their existance.

Cait
    (...thinks its funny that she's arguing bras with doodes. Do any of you ever WEAR bras?)

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #467 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Bras aren't fancy?  My dear obviously you've obviously never heard of the anti-feminist store Victoria Secrets.  I think men love the look of an almost naked woman almost more than a naked one.  But ya...bras are much more noticed by men than shoes.  I will put dollars to donuts (whatever that means) that a guy could tell you if a good looking woman was wearing a bra and what kind rather than what types of shoes they had.  Another difference between what men notice and women think will be noticed.

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

The_Fat_Man
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Grand High Overlard

Reply #468 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Yeah about the only thing that gets a guy more excited than a naked woman, is an almost naked woman Smiley

Bra's can be a lot of fun. As Patsy said, I doubt Victoria Secret pulls in millions of dollars a year because girls like wearing fancy underwear under their clothes....

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #469 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:11am
Print Post  
i didnt say i was against victorias secret, or bras for special occassions.

....and out of curiosity, why do you guys call X Patsy?

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #470 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:12am
Print Post  
PS--I know plenty a feminist that swears by Vicky's Secret!!!

(i go to school with many....and single-sex education was NOT a smart choice on my half)

― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #471 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:28am
Print Post  
Oh don't get me wrong I wasn't saying that feminists hate V.S.  I'm just saying it's a company that makes clothes...to be seen.  I'm sure some woman can find the items there to be good looking on them but it's like having the Holy Grail.  Sure you can put it in a vault and you go in there and just stare at it...but you want...nay...NEED to show other people it.  The items there are designed for men (and lesbians) to look at on the pallet that is the female body.  That was my main point.  However I find it odd that VS is owned by a guy and the adds seem to pull woman out of the real world and into some fantasy realm.  You could take the symbol of the angel and, for people who don't believe in them, be unobtainable figures.  Then you have the non-angel models strut around in too perfect bodies modeling items when doing non-typical women things...like strutting around or dancing sexily.  I would think it strange that feminists (at least radical feminsts...cause I'm all for the true movement) would hate that store.

And since the nickname thing wasn't asked of me...I'll let the others share the fable of the tale of how I became to be know as........

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #472 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 10:31am
Print Post  
I agree, a mostly-nekkid woman is far more seductive than a nekkid woman.  I'm not entirely certain of the psychological reasoning behind it, but it's just more fun to unwrap your presents than to have them delivered to you already unwrapped.

For what it's worth, Victoria's Secret (and other similar venues) are as much for men's benefit as it is for women's.  The ladies know they look sexy when dressed (or undressed, as it may be) in certain types of clothing.  As Pat mentioned, the ladies certainly don't dress up like that simply to hide it under daily work/school clothes.  Hell no, they're going to show those babies to the world!

-b0b
(...!)

IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #473 - Dec 2nd, 2006 at 2:07am
Print Post  
ugh. i know that somewhere deep down in me right niow i have something femistically smart ass to respond with....

but i dont think i have the function to type it ut riht here or think about it.

me = drun

l k

caiti
  (....gon to bed)

― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

The_Fat_Man
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Grand High Overlard

Reply #474 - Dec 2nd, 2006 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Getting your crunk on are we Cait?

Oh and we call X Patsy becuase his name is Pat, and Patsy just sounds fucking pimp Wink

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Reply #475 - Dec 2nd, 2006 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
......okay, it was winter traditions this weekend at chatham. my apologies, all, for my....interesting post.

Patsy is a piiimp name?

Cait
   (...takes another ibuprofen and crawls back into bed in order to die of embarassment)

― Tina Fey, Bossypants
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #476 - Dec 3rd, 2006 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
one of the referring pages to this forum:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=RNWE,RNWE:2004-20,R...

haha somone was searching for britney spears' crotch and they stumbled on the forum.

...at least I hope they were searching for britney's crotch and not mine.

ahh!

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Reply #477 - Dec 4th, 2006 at 8:52am
Print Post  
lol, did you read the sub link's description?

Quote:
The Geek Crew - Random Stupidity
Briney if I told you once I told you a thousand times! It's illegal to have sex with a horse! I do have to wonder here...was the guy "pitching" or ...
www.twncommunications.net/Forum/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1129552994/407 - 50k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.twncommunications.net ]

AIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #478 - Dec 4th, 2006 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Oh Google, how I love thee...

-b0b
(...ode to Briney's crotch.)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #479 - Dec 4th, 2006 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Driver chases youths, fires shots after SUV is struck; no arrest yet

Police are searching for the driver of an SUV who chased and fatally shot a 14-year-old boy he thought had thrown an egg at his vehicle early yesterday.

Danny Crawford, of 3217 Valley View Dr., died of a single gunshot wound in the upper body, according to Franklin County Coroner Brad Lewis.

Danny’s body was found in an alley behind 28 N. Terrace Ave., on the city’s West Side. The shooting took place about 12:30 a.m.

He died at the scene, Lewis said.

The eighth-grade student at Westmoor Middle School was with two other boys, one of whom threw an egg at an SUV on W. Broad Street, according to one of the boys, whose parents did not want his name used.

The boy said Danny did not throw the egg.

He said when the SUV stopped, he and Danny fled down an alley between N. Terrace Avenue and Eldon Avenue. The driver, he said, followed while the third boy ran in another direction.

The boy said the driver stopped the SUV, got out and began to run after them. The boy said while he ran through one back yard, Danny found himself trapped in the alley.

He said when he got to his house near Terrace Avenue, he heard six shots.

Danny’s house is about a mile from the alley where he was shot. A woman who answered the door at the house yesterday said Danny’s father did not want to comment.

Sgt. Dana Norman said the driver fled in the SUV. Police located the vehicle a short time later nearby on Burgess Avenue.

Norman said the SUV is registered to a Columbus resident.

Billy Hicks, who lives at 22 N. Terrace Ave., said he noticed several young people in a parking lot south of Broad Street, near the Hillcrest Baptist Church, about 12:30 a.m.

He said he then heard several shots fired in the alley behind his house.

"I ran out of my house and a neighbor said a kid had been shot," Hicks said.

He said police arrived almost immediately.

Duane Pritchett, who lives at 38 N. Terrace, said he heard the shots as well.

"I told my 8-year-old (son) to get down behind a metal desk because they sounded so close," he said.

It's a crying shame, but what the heck is a 14-year old doing out at 12:30am?! 

Getting egged is no reason to shoot someone.  That said, if you get into the habit of throwing eggs at people's cars at midnight, you are eventually going to get shot.

-b0b
(...sighs.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 90
Send TopicPrint