Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 90 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Interesting News Article Thread (Read 879467 times)
X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Re: Interesting News Article Thread
Reply #885 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
I blame it on the half breeds!

That's right....

FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #886 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
bad people

These people beat a 2 year old to death for not saying please, yes sir, and no sir.  When you have to call in sick to work to stay home and make sure your wife uses the belt to beat the kid enough, you might have a problem.

On another note, 4 mexicans were shot to death less than a mile from where I work.  Why you ask, turns out they didn't have the money to pay the guy that transported them up here.  A broke mexican, who would have freaking thought?

...today is full of uplifting stories

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #887 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
You mean there are people who come from another country here...ILLEGALLY?!

Shocked

X

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #888 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
I read that article a couple days ago.  I can't believe how incredibly screwed up some people are.  I hope both of them get a quick trial and a quick execution.

-b0b
(...has all but completely lost his faith in humanity.)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #889 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/471479867.html

I met you at the bar last night, and we hit it off. Ya we were both a little buzzed, but you seemed as into me as I was into you. Things got to things, we made out a bit, and you ended up going home with me on the back of my motorcycle, which was awesome because that doesn't usually happen to me. I luckily had the extra helmet with me and let you wear my bike jacket while suffering the cold on the way home. I was feeling pretty happy and lucky to say the least.

This is where things got crazy.

I don't know if you slipped, or thought I was taking you home to kill you, or if your're just plain crazy and had a change of heart, but all of a sudden you let go of me MID-TURN and went flying into the bushes at about 10-15mph near the park by my house. I was so freaked out!!! when I looked back to see you fumbling in the bushes I could only PRAY TO GOD that you didn't hit the asphalt or something worse.

I really thought you must have been hurt at least a bit, but as I turned around to come check on you, you took off into the unlit park running full speed with my helmet and jacket still on! I parked my bike and looked for you for over 2 hours calling your name until I was so cold I had to go home or risk freezing to death.

WTF

Im sorry for what happened and I really hope your're ok, really I do, but seriously WTF. Running into a forested park in the middle of the night like that....I really can't begin to guess what you were thinking, and you weren't that drunk, but i suppose my "crazy-***** o' meter" wasn't working at the bar that night, and from the speed you took off I can only surmise that your're not that hurt. I would like my expensive bike gear back though, I hope it kept you warm during your psychotic episode, but it IS mine and I kinda need it to get around in the winter. If you could return it to the bar for me, check in with your shrink, and promise to never come near me again that would be great, cause you scared the #*$% outta me and are costing me alot of money.

Sincerely,
Very cold/poor motorcycle rider who will never let women near his bike again.

Alright, so it's not a "news article," but it is still pretty darned funny!

-b0b
(...rofflecoptered.)

IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Reply #890 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 9:12am
Print Post  

AIM  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #891 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 9:18am
Print Post  
What does this have to do with batman?  Drugs are bad.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #892 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
I've for one want proof that black holes exist.  I've seen the math for it...and it seems to work out...of course I've also seen college calc. students try to figure out 3 different problems that had 1 = 0 and couldn't do it.

We're suppose to believe that Stephen Hawking is some great big genius.  Yet I want to see him prove just one of his theories or back it up with some sort of physical proof.  Using "that part of space is really dark" does not count.  Not to mention he wants us to believe that imaginary numbers exist so he can prove the universe is curved and therefore a Creator is not necessary.  However if you replace those imaginary numbers with actual numbers, it proves the universe has a beginning and therefore a First Cause is need.

Did that get off topic a bit?

X

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #893 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Did you see the thing on the discovery channel about Hawking?  Yeah the "theory" that they presented that was going to change physics was a total copout.  I know his health is failing faster than bob...ummm has class (yeah I knew what you were up to, no person actually listens to the online classes) with his wife, but come on, don't throw your credibility out the window just to get in the news one last time before you die.

AIM  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #894 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
I've had worse.

-b0b
(...this post is meaningless.)

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #895 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
But your wife hasn't....BAM!

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #896 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Maybe she should take pointers from Craig's boyfriend?

ZING!

X

IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #897 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Why do you talk about yourself in thrid person?

zing to you, and DOH to me.

AIM  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Reply #898 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
A 10-year-old Florida girl faces felony weapons charges after bringing a small steak knife to school to cut up her lunch, according to a report on WFTV.com.

School officials say the Ocala 5th grader had brought a piece of steak for her lunch, and had brought a steak knife. According to the report, a couple of teachers took the utensil and called authorities, who arrested the girl and took her to the county’s juvenile assessment center.

"She did not use it inappropriately. She did not threaten anyone with it. She didn't pull it out and brandish it. Nothing of that nature," explained Marion County School Spokesman Kevin Christian, who added that it made no difference what the knife was being used for, they had no choice but to call police.

"Anytime there's a weapon on campus, yes, we have to report it and we aggressively report it because we don't want to take any chances, regardless," Christian said.

The girl now faces a felony charge for possessing a weapon on school property and has been suspended from school for 10 days. The parents of the girl could not be reached for comment, WFTV.com reported.

She has the killer instinct.  Good thing they stopped her before she wiped out human kind.

Also, this came from a Fox news site...so no telling if this really happened or not.

AIM  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #899 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
I'm sure O'Reilly would get on and claim she was aiding terrorists and needed the full force of the Patriot Act thrust upon her.

X

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 90
Send TopicPrint