Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 102 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Cry freedom! (Read 165845 times)
X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Re: Cry freedom!
Reply #45 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5580743/detail.html

*German accent* Papers, non-human?  What was the name of the whore who birthed you?  And the bastard who helped concieve you?"

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #46 - Dec 25th, 2005 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/22/nsa.court/index.html

God bless this free and open society!

X
( Smiley )

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #47 - Dec 29th, 2005 at 11:19am
Print Post  
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/12/28/D8EPGENO2.html

SERIOUSLY!  WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!  IF I DO THE SAME THING IT'S A FEDERAL CRIME.  IF THE FEDS DO IT, WHICH IS STILL AGAINST THE LAW, IT MEANS NOTHING.  THESE GUYS NEED TO GET OUT OF THE '60s MENTALITY THAT EVERYONE IS A COMMUNIST.  I SO HATE THIS COUNTRY IT KILLS ME.  Let me clarify that statement, "I SO HATE OUR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES IT KILLS ME!"  When are they just going to walk up to us and shoot us in the back of the head.  Oh wait, they've already done that on airplanes with a mentaly ill person who didn't say anything about a bomb.  Well at least we can go to Disneyland and escape for a while.  Well f**k a monkey they have thumb scanners there.  Well at least I can speak out against them...dang they're putting undercover police officers in protest crowds and taking pictures of people.  Like I said...I hate our government.  Briney, let's talk more about that one thing we were talking about before we saw Narnia.

X
(Very hatefull right now)

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #48 - Dec 29th, 2005 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Chill out, Pat.  This is totally a non-issue, and it certainly isn't a "federal crime."  If it were, I'd be charged with two felonies every time someone logs onto the forum because it caches persistent cookies on local machines to identify returning members.

This was a minor violation of a government memorandum, which doesn't even carry the same authority as an executive order.  The article is pure paranoia at its best, and is obviously written by someone that has no clue what a web cookie is or how it functions.

This has nothing to do with "terrorism," and any claim otherwise is patently ludicrous.

-b0b
(...t-spaz.)

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #49 - Dec 29th, 2005 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Aye, its just a cookie, and cookies are delicious.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #50 - Dec 29th, 2005 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
I then apologise for that PARTICULAR statement in regards to that PARTICULAR article.  However the connent of my response I still stand by.  Take THAT politicians for a non-apology apology!

X

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #51 - Dec 31st, 2005 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Chinese president stresses commitment to peaceful development in New Year Address
Sat Dec 31 2005 09:22:59 ET

BEIJING Chinese President Hu Jintao reiterated China's strong commitment to peaceful development in his New Year Address broadcast Saturday to domestic and overseas audience via state TV and radio stations.

"Here, I would like to reiterate that China's development is peaceful development, opening development, cooperative development and harmonious development," Hu said.

"The Chinese people will develop ourselves by means of striving for a peaceful international environment, and promote world peace with our own development," Hu said in the address broadcast by China Radio International, China National Radio and China Central Television.

He said the Chinese people are willing to join with peoples of all nations in the world to promote multilateralism, advance the development of economic globalization toward common prosperity, advocate democracy in international relations, respect the diversity of the world and push for the establishment of a new international political and economic order that is just and rational.

He pledged that China will adhere to its fundamental national policy of opening to the outside world, continue to improve the investment environment and open the market, carry out international cooperation in a wide range of areas and seek to attain mutual benefits and win-win results with all countries in the world.

He mentioned in particular that China will do its best to help developing countries accelerate development and help people suffering from war, poverty, illnesses and natural calamities in the world.

~Drudge

Anyone remember similiar remarks made by Japan before attacking the US?

ha!

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #52 - Jan 11th, 2006 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
www.thenewspaper.com/news/08/891.asp

UK Speed Camera Tickets Non-Speeding Protestor
Annoyed by defiant gesture, speed camera issues ticket to non-speeding driver.

A UK court on Monday severely penalized a motorist for the crime of showing disrespect to a mobile speed camera van. The device had photographed Sean Toehill, 21, driving 22 MPH in a 40 MPH zone but police became enraged when they noticed he had given the camera a "V-sign." Officers were dispatched to his home two days later to present charges which the Cupar Sheriff Court in Fife, Scotland upheld on Monday. The court suspended Toehill's right to drive for a year and imposed a £90 (US $160) fine.

"I can't believe that speed cameras can be used in this way," Toehill, a North Sea oil worker, told the London Telegraph. "I thought they were to catch speeding drivers."

Toehill plans to appeal the ruling.

Just when you thought the UK couldn't get any crazier...

-b0b
(...RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #53 - Jan 11th, 2006 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Why...who didn't know the UK could get any crazier??!!

X
(Takes out whoopin stick for someone that stupid)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #54 - Jan 11th, 2006 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3386933

Gang hired to assassinate boarder patrol.  Ahh our "friends/allies" the Mexican government!

X
(F-Mexico)

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #55 - Jan 13th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/printer_7986.shtml

Remember, this is how Hitler came into power. At a time of "national emergency" he gained total control over the German government and kept power even after the crisis was over.

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #56 - Jan 13th, 2006 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Exactly true Briney...good point.  Also a lot of Executive Orders are unjust adn unlawful seeing as the guidelines for those powers are suppose to come UNDER the Constitution.  In the Constitution there is no where in which it states that it can be suspended as seen in the term "UNALIENABLE" (laimens terms = can never be taken away) rights.  So while Bush can try to do this, it would be unAmerican if no one fought him and his Gestopo tactics.  If the Congree or the Supreme Court don't check him then it is up to us as Lincoln once said.  If the government get too much out of control the Patriots of these states have the duty to take back the power and establish a new government.  I know when jackbooted thugs are knocking at my door...I'm knocking back with some firepower.  And the govt can put that in my little (possibly big) file they have on me.

X
(Go screw)

IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

And the truth shall set
you free

Reply #57 - Jan 21st, 2006 at 3:14am
Print Post  

IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Reply #58 - Jan 21st, 2006 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
I don't have time right now to go on a rant over the Google thing, but I can't tell you how infuriated I was when I found out about it.  When a coworker told me about it, I thought they were getting the story wrong.  Surely, the US Government wasn't demanding private intellectual property?

Then, when I found out about Yahoo (and likely MSN) conceding to the DOJ without so much as a warning to its customers, I almost flipped.

Absolutely, positively insane.  This is going to be amazingly good PR for Google.

-b0b
(...would buy some Google stock if it wasn't ridiculously expensive.)

IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Reply #59 - Jan 22nd, 2006 at 8:05am
Print Post  
I swear I'm not crazy, but we were all just tossing what if ideas around here, and it turns out theres an actual site for mapping out blast zones for nuclear detonations.

http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/gmap/hydesim.html

So I decided to check out what would happen if Al-Queda or Bush or whoever decided to bomb the upcoming Super Bowl. If there was a bomb it would probrably be near the power of the bombs that hit Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Lets call it 20 kilotons.  20kt is relatively small in size and could easily be hidden in a vehicle or anywhere in the complex.

15 psi      Complete destruction of reinforced concrete structures, such as skyscrapers, will occur within this ring. Between 7 psi and 15 psi, there will be severe to total damage to these types of structures.
5 psi      Complete destruction of ordinary houses, and moderate to severe damage to reinforced concrete structures, will occur within this ring.
2 psi      Severe damage to ordinary houses, and light to moderate damage to reinforced concrete structures, will occur within this ring.
1 psi      Light damage to all structures, and light to moderate damage to ordinary houses, will occur within this ring.
0.25 psi      Most glass surfaces, such as windows, will shatter within this ring, some with enough force to cause injury.

I am about 1.6 miles away from Ford field. Here are some other fun statistics of what would be going on if such a blast occured.

Window Breakage 3.2 miles.
Wood-frame Building Destruction 1.5 miles
Max Wind at Distance from Blast 1 mile = 200mph. 3 miles = 50 mph. 10 miles = 5 mph.

I would only recieve about 30 Rads of radiation from the intitial blast. But if I am downwind, 3,000 Rads per hour will be coming down from the particles in the air. 500+ is pretty much fatal. So if I see a flash while watching the game, I pretty much have to start driving immediatly to avoid fallout.

And 20 kt is relatively small, it might even be suitcase size. For the heck of it here is an average sized blast from a 500kt bomb.

Window Breakage 10 miles.
Wood-frame Building Destruction 5 miles
Max Wind at Distance from Blast 1 mile = 1200! mph. 3 miles = 200 mph. 10 miles = 51 mph.

I would recieve 450 Rads from the initial blast. If i didnt get medical help, I would probrably not last 30 days. Not to mention more than 3,000 Rads per hour would be coming down on anyone downwind of Detroit for 15 miles.

Yea why do we have nuclear weapons again?

...anyone?

~BRiney

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 102
Send TopicPrint